Join Us at the Upcoming IOHK Summit!

The IOHK Summit will be happening on April 17-18 in beautiful Miami, Florida. Project members from across IOHK, Emurgo and Cardano Foundation will be coming in for this big event and we’d love it if you could join us!

How to Buy Tickets

If you’re interested in attending the IOHK Summit, head to the website for further information. There are varying ticket levels that get you access to different events.

adaPay has also been enabled! If you are purchasing your ticket with ada, you will get 20% off the ticket price!

Note: Early bird tickets are available until March 1 so don’t delay! If you do wait a little longer, no fret! Tickets will be sold up until the event and at the door.

Get your tickets here!

Events at The Summit

There will be lots happening at the Summit but some things to look forward to:

• Collaborative hackathon with IOHK engineers
  • Workshops and talks from all areas of IOHK development
  • Updates on Cardano development plans, including the vision for Cardano 2020
  • An exhibition exploring the blockchain in an immersive, virtual reality audiovisual experience
  • A cryptographic puzzle game in Miami (with prize!)
  • Live interviews from the members of The Cardano Effect podcast

Speakers

There will be speakers from the project as well as external guests. Here are just some from the list:

• Charles Hoskinson, CEO and co-founder of IOHK
  • Jeremy Wood, Chief strategy officer at IOHK
  • Aggelos Kiayias, Chief Scientist at IOHK
  • Nathan Kaiser, Chairperson at Cardano Foundation
  • Rudy Rucker, Author, mathematician, and computer scientist
  • Nicolás Arqueros, CTO at Emurgo
  • Pramod Viswanath, Professor of electrical and computer engineering at University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
  • Jonathan Katz, Professor of computer science at University of Maryland
  • Mark Lundin, Creative partner at Kuva

And many many more! Check out all the speakers here!

Edit - Agenda added:

You can find the 2019 Summit Agenda here!

5 Likes

Will there be an order of events. Trying to understand if most events will be on the 17th or the 18th.

1 Like

Yes! Events team are finalizing the agenda and it will be posted on the summit website when ready :slight_smile:

That’s great. I want to buy my ticket prior to the price increase in March, but I’m waiting for the agenda.

1 Like

Trying to understand what the $500 ticket gets you if it doesnt include workshops and exhibitions.

2 Likes

@maki.mukai [quote=“dweaver1911, post:6, topic:20763, full:true”]
Trying to understand what the $500 ticket gets you if it doesnt include workshops and exhibitions.
[/quote]

Good question, i’m also wondering. Maybe @maki.mukai can elaborate on this question.

@dweaver1911 @Bullish

The silver ticket will grant access to the main summit talks. Hope that helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply! I puchased the gold but had some friends and family asking. :+1:t4:

2 Likes

@Adam_Parish The Summit Agenda was just published! Here it is: https://iohksummit.io/agenda/

Thanks for your patience :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah. I’m not going because of the February to March price increase, but I do appreciate that you remembered to share. I’ll be anxiously waiting for YouTube videos of the summit. Thanks!

Dang it man! I was hoping to meet you at the summit, I figured it being held in your stomping grounds you for sure would be there.
How far are you from Miami Beach anyhow?

1 Like

great summit, thanks