Hello, do you know when the Ledger Blue and the Ledger Nano S will be compatible with ADA? Thank you
Thank you for your reply.
The most secure so right now is “Create a paper wallet certificate”?
Or leave our ADA in the Daedalus wallet?
Methods to store ADA using Daedalus right now:
- Leave wallet in Daedalus:
- Not protecting the wallet with a password, in which case anyone with access to your computer can copy the key from computer and steal your ADA.
- Protecting the wallet with a strong and unique spending password. Until you enter it, your ADA is safe.
- Remove wallet from Daedalus:
- Create a proper paper wallet using Daedalus and send funds there.
- Have your 12 word recovery phrase stored offline, then just delete it from Daedalus, this functions as a paper wallet as well.
None of these will protect you against a scenario where the computer is already compromised, the “Remove wallet” options do protect against future compromise.
ok, thanks for your explanation
If you don’t have a Ledger Nano S already and you want to prepare for Ledger support then the actual Black Friday offer of Ledger could be interesting for you: They sell it with a 50% reduction right now (50€ instead of 100€).
Ledger Black Friday Offer
Cookiemonster need good cookiejar.