Lets make some Memes for 8:00! ADACLOCK!

Coming from a small state in the U.S. someone might be surprised to find we have several dialects all our own, tonight my wife lightened my mood @8:00 MST exclaiming “Adaclock! It is Adaclock!” and then in her excitement about what that meant she told me and I embraced the thought that it is Adaclock somwhere always, to me it sounded totally familiar cause I am native to this area where we often can misunderstand each other but if it sounds right…well it must be right…, she then said “Lets make it a thing! 8:00 - Adaclock - its a thing!” I loved it tonight as I was drowning in other world matters bothering me, she decided it was at the end or start of an Epoch - which I call the turn of Epochs - so if you can come up with a very cool meme for the end or start of the Epoch please post it here with Adaclock or 8:00 being the Emphasis of the Meme, I hope this lightens your heart as it did mine tonight _winking_eye: :slightly_smiling_face: :wink:
When will 8:00 and Adaclock align in your timezone? Hope Y’all ADApt the ADAclock in your home or office :slightly_smiling_face:
Thanx @brittanneica
I will start let’s see whatcha all got.

4 Likes

Still makes me laugh. Glad it did better on Twitter :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Deleted - easy enough…

Yes I am not good with creating Memes @brittanneica would you like to play a game of Chess? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: