Lost 4k ADA to Scam

Wow, so they are both far left ( SJW ) and far right ( fascist ). They do admit to being biased. Basically they are biased against fee speech.

@magnetar Its not as simple as you put this…,The political spectrum is debatable, and not exactly one dimensional… as an example… as far as the economy goes it is from Communism (Far left) to Anarcho-capitalist (Far right) these would be the two extremes.

As for the classical definition of a fascist, in this context you have to look at it in a more conceptual way, the exact behaviors that the left today are engaged in today share very many similarities - it is just for a different end goal - nonetheless no better.

Even the classical definitions of Facism and Nationalism share more in common with Leftist than they do with the right… None of these are small-government, individual based or freedom promoting ideologies… They are just lefties, with a different end goal achieved through force, coercion, mobacracy, manipulation, aggression, violence, and control.

@rickymac, yeah you are right… I am also really surprised how fast the landscape can change in culture…

Lighten up JB. I was just messing with you. I am aware that there are political spectrums, not just absolutes. I agree that the far left often acts in a fascist ways.

Haha okay - wasn’t sure where you were coming from… :smiley: even forgot we had some conversations before.

Hey guys,
Twitter is a company, they do as they want. It is not a public service.

1 Like

They do what they want, we’re equally free to comment on what they do and speculate on why they do it.

2 Likes