Massive Party

When l become a Cardano multi millionaire l am going to have a huge party. Y’all will be able to attend,airfares/accommodation all paid for.

12 Likes

Someone has a million+ ADA.

That someone is not me.

3 Likes

Totally in. Would not miss it!

3 Likes

aw yeah me too!

1 Like

Getting blackstar Tattoo at $1
Who’s in!

10 Likes

Now that’s a great idea.

We don’t want you backing out if/when that happens. Make a smart contract as soon as the required tools/upgrades are in place.

4 Likes

In at 3$ and full body tattooed at 30$

3 Likes

Ha hahaha…pls i will come to this party on a giraffe thats charles his favourite pet,entry 100ada 2030 its the year for this party ada @40$ .nothing is inposible in the blockchain space.

1 Like

I expect you, sir, to keep your word, even if there’s a 1 minute spike to $30 before plummeting back to $0.003. A “when Shelley” for Charles, a “when tattoo” for @anon50520593

3 Likes

:thinking:
@$1: Cardano logo
@$2: QR code of wallet address
@$5: Life-sized portrait of C.H. on rear end?

2 Likes

I have a sell order set at 29.50$ lol

3 Likes

Absolutely! We need to get a group who put’s up 200 ADA. (I am guessing that is what a decent tattoo would cost?) We would need “proof of tattoo” to get your coins back :laughing:

3 Likes

I have both of those on stickers I am plastering all over town, The QR leads to https://www.cardano.org/en/what-is-cardano/
CardanoWqr

1 Like

I’ve been doing it all wrong by placing QR codes beside bus stop ads. Each lead to a unique Yoroi seed phrase no one knows how to use. Yours is much more sustainable.

1 Like

Awsome sticker! I’d love to get some printed up!

You guys are welcoming and cool.For sure its on.l don’t think Gabby and Hendrickx and Dulleck are coming though.

Now we just need “when smart contracts” before we hit $1 :wink:

If you want some stickers or the pdf’s just let me know.

At USD 300 I’m in at a more discrete place

It is an honor to have you post here sir.Your commentary is very professional and an interesting part of the journey.

1 Like