Meet up in La Paz, B.C.S. Mexico

Hi, everybody, is someone around this forum in La Paz, B.C.S. México. I would like to meet with people interested in Cardano that currently live in the area around me at La Paz, Todos Sandos, Los Cabos, etc. I speak english and spanish.

Hola a todos, ¿hay alguien en el foro que sea de la ciudad de La Paz, B.C.S.?, México. Me gustaría juntarme con gente interesada en Cardano que viva actualmente en el área de La Paz, Todos Santos, Los Cabos, etc. Hablo español e Inglés.

2 Likes

Still waiting. It will probably take a wile until some random person from around here get interested in Cardano. :frowning_face:

Hola Hugo,
estoy super feliz que hay gente en BCS interessado en Cardano. en 2009 yo vivi ahi cerca de la malecon. voy a hablar con mis amigos que se van al meetup de cardano en BCS. tu organizas un meetup? sí lo organizas me avisas y voy a motivar la gente que conozco ahi

1 Like

Si, llevo tiempo pensando en organizar uno, pero aquí no he conocido gente que le interese o conozca de Blockchain todavía. Tengo un par de amigos y familiares a los que les he platicado y creo que me acompañarían, también ya hablé con la administradora de un Bar que me asegura un espacio para realizar el meetup o lo que queramos, se llama “Instituto Cultural el Huevo”.
Mi intensión sería juntar personas de aquí y de fuera, que hablen inglés o español, que estén interesados en Blockchain y criptomonedas en general o también en Cardano.

1 Like

Hello @hugodeanda!
Nice to e-meet you here. I’m glad that you are interested in holding a meetup in Mexico!

First of, I would like to suggest you to go through our meetup guidelines and e-book. This has everything you need to start your first meetup.

Go to English Guidelines

Thanks to our Ambassador @CardanoCastellano, we do have Spanish translated guidelines here too!
Spanish guidelines

If you are looking for someone who are interested in holding a meetup in your area, I would suggest you build a meetup.com page first and promote your group here and in the community channels.

Once we have new meetup group, the team will help promoting it throughout our channels.

If you have any questions, shoot me an email via meetup@cardanofoundation.org then I will be there to help you!

Many thanks!!

4 Likes

Man, I know the feeling… it takes time and patience, lately I have found several people with an interest in crypto in general but little knowledge on the matter and much less knowledge on how to enter the space besides through investing in a coin, I have taken my own path forward to help create interest in my area and am finding small but good result’s as I continue to breach the subject with more people.
i wish you good luck in your area!

2 Likes