Meetup in Perth, Western Australia

Rescheduled to Saturday 29/02

Hey All,

I’ve organised the very first meetup in Perth, Western Australia!

Details:
Date - Saturday 29/02/20
Time - 17:00
Location - The Aviary
Address - Level 1, 140 William St, Perth WA 6000

Check out the following URL for more information:

At this stage it looks like there will be around 10 - 15 of us in attendance (4 of whom are pool operators).

If you have any questions, feel free to reply or join the Cardano Australia channel on Telegram (https://t.me/CardanoAustralia).

Looking forward to catching up for a cheeky pint with everyone and putting a face to the name!

8 Likes

I’m in. :smile:

2 Likes

First offline event in Perth. Have a lovely meetup!

1 Like

Argh! How much is a return ticket from Brissy to Perth?
Have a good one.
Cheers,
D

1 Like

Been a Hodl for 2 yrs plus. Hoping to get there. I live in Bunbury WA which is closer than Brissy. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Interesting, good to see local support

1 Like

Hoping to get some input to guide my staking choices. I depend on a Trezor T for safety so have no testnet experience and am waiting for main net . Also, I hope to get started with Plutus and maybe there will be someone with that knowledge that I can connect with.

Hm, on the other hand you may all be short term traders, in which case, good luck and cheerio.

Hey all, I’ve made the decision to postpone the Perth Meetup for a week while we wait for the swag to arrive (can blame AusPost!). The event will now be held on Saturday 29/02, same place (The Aviary) and time (17:00).

Hope the meetup went well

1 Like

Thanks all for coming out and having a beer.
Was great to catch up with everyone!

2 Likes