Migration of Byron to Shelley

Hi!
Just recovered my secret.key file and was able to load it into Daedalus for the first time in years. I have my 12 word key unfortunately it tells me it’s wrong when trying to verify
When trying to send out of byron wallet to new Shelley I am just getting a simple “error occurred” message.

Could anyone help troubleshoot.

@Alexd1985 you seem to be helpful with these types of things! Any ideas?

it’s asking u for spending password right? Do u remember it?

When it loads it just says “no password” then gives me the option to input one. Does it need to be the original one? I have the secret.key file so I didn’t think I had to input the same password. This is going back to 2017 so if I can remember it that’s something.

The error message is actually in the logs and it looks like it’s not signing transactions correctly. - I have a little erc20 & bsc coding knowledge so I just kind of ran through the logs and this looked off to Me.

(“kind”,String “TraceMempoolRejectedTx”),(“mempoolSize”,Object (fromList [(“bytes”,Number 0.0),(“numTxs”,Number 0.0)])),(“err”,Object (fromList [(“kind”,String “MissingVKeyWitnessesUTXOW”),(“missingWitnesses”,Array [String "ffea5f425e909556……