Need help relocating my Yoroi Wallet after I had to reset my nano ledger s because it said Bootloader

Please everyone that can help me, I can not locate my 10,000 ADA coins on my Yoroi wallet after I had to reset my Nano Ledger s. I had to reset my nano ledger s because it was saying bootloader and would not respond to anything so I reset it with my 24 word seed for the nano ledger s. This is driving me crazy and I really need your help!!! I would be willing to pay a percentage of my ADA recovered from my old wallet, this is definitely negotiable. Please contact me if you can help thank you for your help in advance.

Ryan

Hello,

Go to ledger live and install cardano app on ledger… then connect ledger via yoroi or daedalus and u should be able to see ur funds

Cheers,

You’re a good egg Alex :blush:

You must be one of the nicest, hardworking people on this channel

Much appreciation and respect to you for all that you do :pray: :tada: :confetti_ball: :trophy: :1st_place_medal:

3 Likes

Thank you for this kindly words :grinning:

Alex,

Thank you for the assistance but I have tried that with no success. I have ADA on my nano ledger S and when I go through Ledger Live with all updates completed I still can not access my original wallet. I can access a wallet, but it is a new wallet not my original Yoroi wallet because I do not see any past transactions at all. I have been using my nano S hard wallet through ledger live into the yoroi wallet. The orignal problem was my hard wallet nano s was showing BOOTLOADER on my nano s so I reset the nano using my 24 word seed password. After reseting the nano s I can see cardano app on nano s but when I connect through ledger live then into yoroi I am seeing a new wallet with no transactions not my original wallet with many transactions, so I need help locating my original wallet that is holding my coins. I should be able to access ADA on any wallet using my nano s hard driver but that is the problem I CAN NOT LOCATE ANY OF MY ORIGINAL COINS OR TRANSACTIONS FROM THIS WALLET. Please let me know if you can help me? i have no problem sending coins in return for assistance locating my original wallet and coins.
Alex thanks for the assistance and I hope you can help me locating this original yoroi wallet.

Thanks and I hope to hear back from you or anyone else that can help with this issue.

• List item

I have updated my ledger live

Hello,

• Make sure the correct recovery phrase length is selected. Always enter all words of a recovery phrase.
  • Verify that the order of the words entered on the device matches the order on your Recovery sheet.
  • Check that all the words of your recovery phrase are on the BIP39 word list.

Cheers,

I have properly entered all of my recover words in the correct order and still can not locate my ada coins on my Byron and send it to the shelley wallet. I am not sure where to go from here and try to recover my original wallet. this doesn’t make sense that I have my recover phrase and still can not access my ada coins. If you have any suggestions that would be great thank you for the help.

Ryan

Could you try to create byron wallet using Ledger Nano S/X again? Your ADA is in Byron era right? Please try again to do the same stuff but create byron era wallet. Then if you are successful, create anothet yoroi shelley era wallet and transfer the ADA to the new wallet from your old wallet.

Or 2nd option, try to create/restore shelley era wallet in Yoroi using your Ledger Nano S. Maybe it’s there already (possibilities)

I will try to check, what other solution you can do @ryanmmaloney45

Hi @ryanmmaloney45 ,

Try this 3rd option: restore your Yoroi wallet in Daedalus

1. Install Daedalus in your desktop → download only from the official website → see here Daedalus - Downloads
  2. Pair your Ledger Nano S to Daedalus
  3. It should show your ADA from your Byron/Shelley era

Do not click the restore like this article, as you are using Ledger Nano S & not the normal Yoroi/Daedalus wallet → Restore a Yoroi wallet into Daedalus – IOHK Support

Please do follow the procedure on this article → How to use Ledger and Trezor HW with Daedalus – IOHK Support

Try to restore your Ledger Nano S with seed phrase first, see official Youtube video from Ledger-> Ledger Nano S — Restore from Recovery Phrase

Hope it helps man, just let me know again if it works or not :smile: :+1: