I need big help , my Yoroi Wallet looks empty

Hi , This my first post. I have a very big problem with the Yoroi Wallet. I set up my wallet in 2019 to be used with ledger nano s. I went to the Chrome Extension today and can’t find my wallet . The last time I checked was back in October of 2020. Everything looked fine then. Today I’m not seeing any indication of my wallet at all. I tried to connect my ledger nano s with it to find my wallet but i kept getting a message there was a network error. Does anyone have any input or info on how to get to my wallet. When I checked in Oct. 2020 I remember the extension showing me my wallet but now it’s not giving me any wallets to pick. This is very scary!

2 Likes

Hey @roberttinari

When you checked your wallet in October 2020 did you migrate from Byron to Shelley era?

Also make sure you are using the most recent version of ledger firmware, Cardano app and Yoroi version.

Cheers
Fabian

2 Likes

Fabian,
Thanks so much for taking the time to give your input. I did not migrate from Byron to Shelley. I have the latest firmware on the my ledger nano and just installed the latest version of the Cardano app. I tried loading the newest version of Yoroi and I think I did. Every time I tried to link the Yoroi and the Nano I kept getting a message that there was a network error. Has the wallet changed since last year. When I checked it in Oct. I did not have to use my Nano to see the total balance in the Yoroi wallet. It just showed it plainly. Now, when I click on the wallet tab it gives me no choices to pick. So I assume that the prompt to connect to a hardware wallet is the choice I need to see my ADA or send to another wallet is the correct choice. If I am wrong then my ADA has vanished. I am praying that is not the case! Do you have any other insights into this problem?

1 Like

Try to connect your Ledger device via Adalite.io.

1 Like

Thank you so much, The ADAlite wallet opened it up. You are a life saver!

2 Likes

Im happy for your that you were able to resolve that issue :slight_smile:

Have a nice day!

Cheers
Fabian