New Roles and changes to Campaigns and Community Advisors

Is anyone interested is assisting with designing a new prototype Advisor Model in Ideascale? One that specifically puts more advisors in an onboarding and advisory role, instead of a assessor bottleneck?

I posted this back in April and I regret not following this through 3 months ago.
https://cardano.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Campaign-Team/349500-48088?show=comments&comment=349620#idea-tab-comments

1 Like

Sounds like a good idea to me - I while ago I tried to find my way around the jungle, couldn’t find any help but put in a project proposal anyway and got . . zero response . .

1 Like

Are you in discord?

Here is a document that a member provided and this is as good a starting point as any.

I have a larger document with more data that blends into another portion of problem sensing.

Here’s an updated version with a few additional notes and I believe I have one other version that may be worth sharing and then I can combine them into a proper proposal and include parameter change requests or start the process of a parameter change community review.

Another document that may be valuable to have stored here as wel is the Catalyst iterative DropBox.