I’m looking to get into NFT artwork. I run a pool and want to offer my services to individuals with marketability potential and create NFT’s for them.
Besides the technical aspects, Im trying to figure out the tokenomics of it. How would you approach this? How to get paid? in percentage? in NFT’s? Is there a standard contract for such transactions?
I have a lot of questions, help me figure this out.
I’ve got a stake pool and I got access to actors/high profile individuals, how do I approach them? What’s the business model? Is there a marketplace for NFT artwork on Cardano, how to buy/sell/transfer?
I’d recommend going to Catalyst and putting NFT in the search bar and getting in touch with some of the proposers.
Here are a couple of interesting projects for starters:
Thank you @Donnybaseball , will do!
Found a Cardano NFT reddit page:
Thank you for sharing @Donnybaseball
Hi Sean, as a NFT fans, I think there are some common ways of displaying NFTs medias, either on-device or on-line (PC, phone)
Display NFTs galleries on-Deivce by size
- Infinite Objects 7” displays
- Qonos 17.3-inch display wallmount
If you want to display NFTs galleries On-line,
- OpenSea is the largest NFT marketplace to display your crypto art collection.
- Showtime wants to position itself as the first NFT social network.
- Lazy is a new entry in the crypto art space.
If you are an NFT media artist or content publishers , you want to develop or customize your own Art display devices,
- Lenovo is based in Beijing, China, it make pc, tablet and smartphones.
- Framemory is the digital frame OEM ODM manufacturer in Shenzhen, China.
If you want to access the NFT wallet contents
Portfolio Tracker – From Dapp Radar
Awesome! Thank you for the reply @Lance_Wu !
I’ll explore those options