No peers showing in simpleLiveView

My stake pool has been up and running without any errors, but simpleLiveView is showing no peers out/in:
aa

Hi!

I have the same issue with Out connection
check sudo netstat -tnaopt to get tcp connections
What is the output of that command?

I have three relays that all seem to be communicating, and don’t show any errors:

192.168.1.150:3000 - that is the incoming connections
and also you have outgoing to your relays perhaps - 192.168.1.151(152,153):3001

Are you using the latest simpleLiveView?

Yes I am using the latest version. When running the netstat command from one of my relays I get the following:

good - the first line is the producer (192.168.1.150) connecting to your relay…
so some contribution needs to simpleliveView to have these informations available correctly

So a change must be made to simpleLiveView for it to show peers correctly, even though it is correctly connected?

Thank you for your quick hep today!

yes - or try gliveView:
https://cardano-community.github.io/guild-operators/#/Scripts/gliveview

btw have you modified the script?
cardanoport=3001 # You may need to change this to match your configuration

Yes, but I am unsure how to set multiple ports for that variable.

so you set 3000 to your producer? no - there is not option to watch multiple nodes at the same time…

Setting cardano port to 3000 will then show peers 0 out, 4 in

good so then same issue as yours - I dont have out peers but that is because cardano_node_metrics_connectedPeers_int metrics probably disabled in my config…
curl localhost:12798/metrics check your metrics and see that you have this or not

No I do not see cardano_node_metrics_connectedPeers_int metrics in my metrics

for in connections you need to modify the script:
cardanoport=3001 # You may need to change this to match your configuration

for out connections probably you need this trace to be enabled in node config.json:
“TraceBlockFetchDecisions”: true
is that enabled in your config?

That worked perfectly! Many thanks my friend.

1 Like

no problem! - it is worth to mark one of the answers as solution to indicate there is no need more attention

1 Like

For the out connection, you need to update the topology file on your BP and list your relay nodes in it.

As for the IN connection, you need to update the topology file on your relay nodes and list the BP node IPV4.