POLL: Cardano’s max market value prediction in Shelley (before Goguen)!

Cardano will fly past both of them once people realize that they can set up dapps on Cardano that support the spending of BTC and ETH on everyday items.

It seems that there are not enough devs and the project is not putting enough effort into the open source community.

@h4ck3rm1k3 The number and quality of developers are second to none. FUD…

1 Like

It’s hard to predict what will happen in next 2 to 3 yrs !!!. As an Investor, my biggest fear to all my Crypto investments is- Rapid Changes in the “Fundamental Technology” of Distributed Computing and Distributed Ledgers!!
For eg: The way companies like “HashGraph” are approaching Distributed Ledgers is totally different. If they succeed in producing the same results … then that would be BIG Disruption to BlockChain world !!
Hashgraph is going to make a new announcement on March 13th … let’s wait and see ( Ref: https://hashgraph.com/ )

35 billion coins makes it a long road to a $1,000 each. Yet, Hoskinson and the “whiteboard team” clearly show how the project is above all others. I am way deep into this one. I feel that time will prove its value.

1 Like

Hope all u guys are right.A $5 ADA coin would do me.