Pool retiring help needed

Yes, it’s the same. The ticker is FCNET.

wallet-> show also says: Delegated to futurechains_net (pool132tyjuruq8lajz9gpg5fh4h0nyqu8rz0t6ja3vnufgm3yqrdv6d)

Ususally, this is an issue (balance 0) when the wallet is imported with mnemonic (not created from CLI/CNTOOLS)

You don’t have this wallet imported on daedalus/yoroi right?

Now, show me the glive for your relay

> Cardano Node - (Relay - Mainnet) : 1.25.1 [00000000] <

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚ Uptime: 15:42:22 β”‚ Port: 3001 β”‚ Guild LiveView v1.19.4 β”‚
β”‚------------------------└────────────┴─────────────────────────
β”‚ Epoch 287 [54.3%] (node) β”‚
β”‚ 2d 06:47:33 until epoch boundary (chain) β”‚
β”‚ β–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ–Œβ––β––β––β––β––β––β––β––β––β––β––β––β––β––β––β––β––β––β––β––β––β––β––β––β––β––β––β–– β”‚
β”‚ β”‚
β”‚ Block : 6184217 Tip (ref) : 38855547 β”‚
β”‚ Slot : 234738 Tip (node) : 38855538 β”‚
β”‚ Density : 4.946 Tip (diff) : 9 :slight_smile: β”‚
β”‚--------------------------------------------------------------β”‚
β”‚ Processed TX : 0 Out / In β”‚
β”‚ Mempool TX/Bytes : 0 / 0 Peers : 19 5 β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
TG Announcement/Support channel: Telegram: Contact @guild_operators_official

[esc/q] Quit | [i] Info | [p] Peer Analysis

I’m wondering if it could be some bug in cntools and perhaps I need to update it ?

Interesting plot twist. I’ve updated cntools, and now see this in wallet->show:

>> WALLET >> SHOW

Wallet: futurechains_net
Shelley command failed: query utxo Error: A query from a certain era was applied to a ledger from a different era: EraMismatch {ledgerEraName = β€œMary”, otherEraName = β€œShelley”}

0 UTxO(s) found for Base Address!

ASSET SUMMARY: 1 Asset-Type(s)

Total Amount | Asset
-------------Β±------
./scripts/cntools.sh: line 863: formatLovelace: command not found
| Ada
Shelley command failed: query utxo Error: A query from a certain era was applied to a ledger from a different era: EraMismatch {ledgerEraName = β€œMary”, otherEraName = β€œShelley”}

Shelley command failed: query stake-address-info  Error: A query from a certain era was applied to a ledger from a different era: EraMismatch {ledgerEraName = "Mary", otherEraName = "Shelley"}
Registered           : NO
Address              : addr1q8vr5aqfgz5xyysdysctltru96rn8ql28d2h2csw06gauks4gas22qym85ena73tvq5e6gyklxx5z3lvccecgq59ms9s5a5ttu
Enterprise Address   : addr1v8vr5aqfgz5xyysdysctltru96rn8ql28d2h2csw06gauksexhf4h
Reward/Stake Address : stake1uy25wc99qzdn6ve7lg4kq2vayzt0nr2pglkvvvuyq2zaczc3xmdkw
Shelley command failed: query stake-address-info  Error: A query from a certain era was applied to a ledger from a different era: EraMismatch {ledgerEraName = "Mary", otherEraName = "Shelley"}
./scripts/cntools.sh: line 928: formatLovelace: command not found
Rewards Available    :  Ada
./scripts/cntools.sh: line 929: formatLovelace: command not found
Funds + Rewards      :  Ada
Encoding             : bech32

Ok ok, which version ur nodes are running?

Ooo man… 1.25.1?

You will need to upgrade the producer to 1.27.0

let’s try 1.26.1 first (using low MEM)

stop the node :

sudo systemctl stop cnode

build the node

cd ~/git
sudo rm -R cardano-node
git clone https://github.com/input-output-hk/cardano-node 
cd cardano-node

git fetch --tags --all
git checkout 1.26.1

echo -e "package cardano-crypto-praos\n  flags: -external-libsodium-vrf" > cabal.project.local
$CNODE_HOME/scripts/cabal-build-all.sh

Download the new scripts

cd "$HOME/tmp"
./prereqs.sh 
. "${HOME}/.bashrc"

Start the node - and wait for the node to start

sudo systemctl start cnode

I’ll try that and report back.

Built and installed 1.26.1 but now cntools complain that they only support 1.27.0, so I’ll try with 1.27.0

:frowning: then install 1.27.0 keep inside the config file MemPooltrace to false

Installed 1.27.0 version. cardano-node is running for 27 minutes now, but gLiveView still shows status β€˜starting’. I really hope I don’t have to remove db and start syncing over again… :wink:

1 Like

Over 2 hours, and the node still hasn’t started (according to gLiveView)

Interesting…

$ ss -t -a

Shows that there is no active TCP socket (and therefore connection) opened. So it is not connected with the relay at all.

…and of course no useful info in syslog.

Do I have to change anything in config files after I have updated to 1.27.0 ?

tcpdump -vvv host <RELAY_IP_ADDR>

also doesn’t show anything, so it seems that the connection hasn’t even been attempted

Type journalctl -e -f -u cnode

Do u see any errors?

Hey alexd, it seems that after several hours, the node actually started, and got synced. I have just requested to retire the pool. After it has been retired, where would my β€˜pledge’ funds be ?

Inside the wallets but after u will retire u sjould receive 500 ADA back as a reward

Hello Alexd. Thank you very, very much for your help. After a long struggle, I’ve managed to get the money back!

1 Like

Also 500 ADA paid for pool registering?

Yes, including 500ADA.

1 Like