Pool Retire

Hey, I just retired my pool using cntools.sh. I choose default epoch (260) to retire. I successfully retired my pool. my wallet is still registered and delegated to my pool. where do I get my 500 refund back? to my wallet that was delegated to the pool I just retired?

1 Like

Hi!

Good question - I would choice the next epoch (261) instead of the current one, but lets wait what happens after this epoch… details about retirement process:
https://docs.cardano.org/projects/cardano-node/en/latest/stake-pool-operations/retire_stakepool.html

you will get the deposit to your stake.addr so that is needed to be withdrawn
https://docs.cardano.org/projects/cardano-node/en/latest/stake-pool-operations/withdraw-rewards.html

1 Like

Sorry to hear that :frowning:
Yeah u will receive them in rewards address and u will need to withdraw (use cntools) and then send to ur wallet

I retired my pool at epoch 259 its epoch 261 but still have not received my 500 ada back into my wallet that was delegated wit the pool that is now retired.

Did u checked the address on cardanoscan.io ? I guess not

No I did not check the address, what address do I check, my wallet or pool?

Wallet… same addrees used to pay the pool registration cost

I do see the rewards available on cardanoscan.io but I don’t see them in cntools.

in cntools there should be a ‘Funds >> Withdraw Rewards’ menu.
HAve you checked that?

When I got to funds > withdraw Rewards > my wallet does not show up on both online or hybrid.

in the meantime you can follow the official instructions how to withdraw with cardano-cli commands
https://docs.cardano.org/projects/cardano-node/en/latest/stake-pool-operations/withdraw-rewards.html

also when try to list my wallet under [1] Wallet. it say cardano-cli: Network.Socket.connect: <socket: 16>: does not exist (No such file or directory)

1 Like

so this is a environment issue then… might @Alexd1985 knows what to do it this case

Thanks you @laplasz

The node should be started and sync in order to use that function

1 Like

my producer node is not syning but relay node is fully synced and running.

when I try to start cntools on my producer node, I get the following

Looks like cardano-node is running with socket-path as /opt/cardano/cnode/sockets/node0.socket, but the actual socket file does not exist.
This could occur if the node hasnt completed startup or if a second instance of node startup was attempted!
If this does not resolve automatically in a few minutes, you might want to restart your node and try again

Exactly, the producer should be up, running and synced as well

My producer node is not syning. i updated and tried pre reqs as well. any clue what else need to be done.

Just reboot, start your cnode sevice, it could take over 18 mins to start

I tried to reboot but its still giving me the same issue when I try to access cntools

Looks like cardano-node is running with socket-path as / opt/cardano/cnode/sockets/node0.socket, but the actual socket file does not exist.
This could occur if the node hasnt completed startup or if a second instance of node startup was attempted!
If this does not resolve automatically in a few minutes, you might want to restart your node and try again

but my relay not is working fine, any idea how i can fix it and withdraw my funds?