Pool Server hardware

Type sudo systemctl status cnode

My status

It looks like it is started ok

Its up 3 hours now
error

This is another issue…

Hmm it’s something with ur relay… the relay is up and running?

try from the producer

telnet Relay_IP Relay_port

U must see connected

seems like it i s connectederror

My relaynode
error

And, do u see the Producer IP on the Relay to IN peers?

could be an error from glive… are u using grafana?

I am not using Grafana, should I?

I can not find the producers IP in IN peers

I just checked my topologyUpdater.sh and it is empty

If u don’t have anything special in scripts folder let’s delete the folder and download again (if u are using CNTOOLS)

cd $CNODE_HOME
sudo rm -R scripts

cd ~/tmp
./prereqs.sh

Then edit the env again and restart the node

sudo systemctl restart cnode

check the status

sudo systemctl status cnode

wait few min and start glive

Aaa, lol, add the relay back there

Is it on my relay or producer node??

Where… on Producer?

on my relay

Sorry mispelling, it is there

Try this on Producer

Also, check the topology file from Producer, u should have the Relay there

Ok Thanks I will give it a try :smiley:

On the topology.json file in the producer it asks for
Ip adress and port number of relay
Is the port number for the server (ssh) or cnode port ??

Is the cnode port of the relay

also when u tested with telnet u used cnode port right?

telnet Relay_IP Relay_CNODE_port