Producer Node is stuck in starting

sure, cd “HOME/tmp” give me below

Please copy the right command… u mised $

all done, what should i do next?

Go to modify the new topology file

U have the old file bkped… then check if env is ok… then restart the cnode

i have now updated the ENV, TopologyUpdater.sh and topology.json files, should i restart the cnode ?

env… didn’t kept the old configuration, also topology updater…?

yes restart the node

no it did not, restaring the cnode service now

cnode showing as activating, should i wait more or ?

journalctl -e -f -u cnode.service

what guide did u follow to build the node?

i should have follow the cardano.org guidline, but below are the steps i did to build up the node (it was initiali version 1.24.2 then upgraded to 1.25.1)

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade

mkdir “$HOME/tmp”
cd “HOME/tmp" curl -sS -o prereqs.sh https://raw.githubusercontent.com/cardano-community/guild-operators/master/scripts/cnode-helper-scripts/prereqs.sh chmod 755 prereqs.sh ./prereqs.sh . "{HOME}/.bashrc”

cd ~/git
git clone GitHub - input-output-hk/cardano-node: The core component that is used to participate in a Cardano decentralised blockchain.
cd cardano-node

git fetch --tags --all
git tag -l
git checkout tags/1.24.2
$CNODE_HOME/scripts/cabal-build-all.sh -o
cardano-cli version
cardano-node version

cd $CNODE_HOME/scripts
./cnode.sh

cd $CNODE_HOME/scripts
./deploy-as-systemd.sh

ok, try this command

cat ${HOME}/.bashrc

check if u have these lines at the end:

[ -f “/home/corenode/.ghcup/env” ] && source “/home/corenode/.ghcup/env” # ghcup-env
export CNODE_HOME=/opt/cardano/cnode
export CARDANO_NODE_SOCKET_PATH=/db/socket
source “$HOME/.cargo/env”

or

cat ~/.bashrc

This is the output

should be fine… now go to cd $CNODE_HOME/files

ls -l

show me the output

ok, delete all files with bkp in hostname

like rm x.json_bkpxxxxx

then enter in your config.json file and replace with this one

https://charity-pool.ro/new_configuration_1.25.1

deleted all the _bkp files, replaced the content of config.json with yours, restarted the cnode.service, still not started

ok, show me the env file

nano env
show me only the first outputs/page

ok, comment all lines outside CNCLI, CNODE_PORT and POOL_NAME ; make it like this

#CCLI="${HOME}/.cabal/bin/cardano-cli"                  # Override automatic detection of path to cardano-cli executable
CNCLI="${HOME}/.cargo/bin/cncli"                       # Override automatic detection of path to cncli executable (https://github.com/AndrewWestberg/cncli)
#CNODE_HOME="/opt/cardano/cnode"                        # Override default CNODE_HOME path (defaults to /opt/cardano/cnode)
CNODE_PORT=6000                                         # Set node port
#CONFIG="${CNODE_HOME}/files/config.json"               # Override automatic detection of node config path
#SOCKET="${CNODE_HOME}/sockets/node0.socket"            # Override automatic detection of path to socket
#TOPOLOGY="${CNODE_HOME}/files/topology.json"           # Override default topology.json path
#LOG_DIR="${CNODE_HOME}/logs"                           # Folder where your logs will be sent to (must pre-exist)
#DB_DIR="${CNODE_HOME}/db"                              # Folder to store the cardano-node blockchain db
#EKG_HOST=127.0.0.1                                     # Set node EKG host
#EKG_PORT=12788                                         # Override automatic detection of node EKG port
#EKG_TIMEOUT=3                                          # Maximum time in seconds that you allow EKG request to take before aborting (node metrics)
#CURL_TIMEOUT=10                                        # Maximum time in seconds that you allow curl file download to take before aborting (GitHub update process)
#BLOCKLOG_DIR="${CNODE_HOME}/guild-db/blocklog"         # Override default directory used to store block data for core node
#BLOCKLOG_TZ="UTC"                                      # TimeZone to use when displaying blocklog - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_database_time_zones
#WALLET_FOLDER="${CNODE_HOME}/priv/wallet"              # Root folder for Wallets
#POOL_FOLDER="${CNODE_HOME}/priv/pool"                  # Root folder for Pools
                                                        # Each wallet and pool has a friendly name and subfolder containing all related keys, certificates, ...
POOL_NAME="charity"                                           # Set the pool's name to run node as a core node (the name, NOT the ticker, ie folder name)