Proper introduction

Hello :cardano: family!

My name is Sean Alimov, I live in BKLYN, NY. I speak Russian, Tajik and Uzbek. Originally I’m from twenty seven hundred year old city of Samarkand in Uzbekistan. I moved to NY at the age of fourteen. I work as a patient care technician at Davita dialysis. I studied nursing in college, didn’t quite finish it. Half way into my studies, I paused my nursing degree and went on to study acting. I’m very passionate about performing. I work as a translator/interpreter and an onset dialect coach for the above mentioned languages, mostly for tv show “The Blacklist.” Personality wise I’m intuitive and single minded, prone to tunnel vision. Cardano has captivated my interest and sparked my imagination in a powerful way. I foresee the impact it will have on the world and I want to be part of its narrative in some small way.

Best, Sean

4 Likes

In that case, heres a proper welcome :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: . Its nice to have you in our family Sean, love the memes you post on the forum :smile:.

You always try to keep everyone’s spirits up during tribulations.

2 Likes

Sean did you somehow trigger @discobot and maybe he reminded you that you should introduce yourself?:slightly_smiling_face:
I am glad to welcome you late also!
Makes me think I might need to even update my introduction info…

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Good bot :smile:

1 Like

lol yeah I guess so, good bot! :smiley:

Thank you @Bullish, it’s great to be here!

1 Like