Reflecting the Youtube post from The Cryptoviser: Is Cardano Centralizing The Cardano Foundation Council

Nope of course after using the Ambassador channels etc he still had concerns then, of course, that’s fine as I said here:

But having said that balance is a fundamental of any successful project, but in using this argument then why wasn’t the video balanced?

It gave no quote from the CF in terms of response, rather it was that the CF was now becoming centralized.

This is what I mean by if the Ambassador channels were used then the tone or even opinion could have been much different if they’d had the option to comment beforehand. (or at least been able to show community members the reasoning behind the announcement) Which at the very least is courteous, and in journalism is expected.

As Ambassadors, we are mutually expected to hold ourselves to high standards, and in this case, these standards were not met.

So my view is that ok, after upholding these standards and then an Ambassador still feels the same then they should be free to voice their opinions to the community. But if these standards are not met and one simply states them then there is an issue in my opinion.

Just to be clear, my issue is not with the stance that community members should be represented on the council (although I have an opinion). My issue is with the words chosen to express this view, and the way in which this was conducted. I feel it isn’t how an Ambassador should conduct things.

2 Likes