Relays offline

hi i thought everything was running good untill i
noticed relays say offline on pegesus tool but all of my three relay nodes are running making tx what would cause this ? everything is synced with BP node and other nodes correctly topology looks good why does it say offline?

Hi Jon,

Can you see your relay ports as open using the tool below?

https://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/

If so, I think you are good

Your friend, FROG

hi frog
it says port 6000 is closed on my ip
i turned off firewall to see if 6000 would open but still same results.
not sure what else could be blocking that port even after port fowarding it,
still with that website it says 6000 is a closed port on ip
all relay nodes making alot of transactions though.

Hi Jon,

The relays appear to be making outbound connections fine, but not allowing inbound - which explains why they are being reported as down. You will want to remedy this issue - the ports should show as open when the nodes are running.

Can you try starting the nodes using 0.0.0.0 as the host-addr if not doing so already?

Your friend, FROG

1 Like

thanks frog
yeah thats weird ive copied your UFW settings for relay and bp.
do i have to reset UFW?

its at 0.0.0.0

i just registered another relay & its not showing up on pegesus tool i wonder if i have to wait till next epoch for new relay to be added or if the app is just delayed.

json

i guess my relays are working ok pegesus tool App has a delay to it stating mine is offline but adapools.org has a green mark next to my relays so im sure my relays are online. plus they all giving out alot of transactions about 100an hour a relay. just wanna make sure its running ok. that app threw me off but its ok its still all developing so i understand.

1 Like