Rewards withdrawn are not getting added to my available balance

Hi All,

I noticed once I withdraw am rewards they are not getting added to my available balance. They show in my “internal wallet”. I.E, I withdrew staking rewards on 1/28/24 of 396 ada, but my available balance has remained the same since 4/9/2023.
Any guidance on what I need to do?
Edit: I also understand that total available includes rewards but I don’t think that what is happening.
Thanks!

If you understand that: Why do you expect the total available to change by a withdrawal?

You can look at the withdrawal transaction by searching the transaction ID on a blockchain explorer like adastat.net or cardanoscan.io and see precisely from where to where ADA went and if rewards were withdrawn.

I guess by “internal wallet” you mean the internal addresses shown to you by Yoroi on the “Receive” tab: No, that is not a different wallet. Those addresses are a part of your wallet just like the external and reward addresses. The total available always is the sum of all three. Yes, that is where a withdrawal would go, because Yoroi always uses one of the internal addresses for change coming back from a transaction it does itself.

1 Like

If you understand that: Why do you expect the total available to change by a withdrawal? - I wouldn’t but the total ADA I have has been the same since April of last year.

I agree that it’s strange that the rewards you received in the mean time didn’t change the balance. The withdrawals shouldn’t change it, but if the balance is exactly the same, there shouldn’t be any rewards to withdraw in the first place.

From where are the screenshots? I don’t have a view like that in Yoroi.

That would be ledger.

Yoroi is the same

Hey HeptaSean,

Any thoughts or suggestions? Next Epoch is in 4 days, I will monitor to see if the balance goes up when I get rewards.

My guess would be that Ledger Live is confused for some reason and thinks that the current balance has also been the balance in the past.

As said already above, you can also check on one of the blockchain explorers – adastat.net, cardanoscan.io, … – what has happened in your wallet from their point of view.

Appreciate it! I took a thorough look via explorer before responding and tallied up everything, which seems to align correctly with the reward payouts and balance. I agree that it’s likely an issue with Ledger Live.
Thanks again!

I think you should actually check the on-chain data via the web explorers that @HeptaSean mentioned above. Yoroi wallet often encounters data synchronization problems. I have also encountered a situation like yours. Withdrawal transactions are displayed in Yoroi’s dashboard but total balance is not included.
Have you tried restoring your wallet through another wallet app or clearing your browser’s cache data?