Stable Coins

What is needed for Cardano to get into the Stable Coin market? In the past Charles has mentioned an interest in stable coins and doing a lot of research into and thinking about them. With the latest news from the OCC I’m sure its in the pipeline.

So I guess the question is, what does Cardano need, in order to have a Stable Coin? Probably a noob question… but I’m a noob.

Any feed back is appreciated!
Chi

First of all, it is worth noting that people often confuse Cardano and ADA. If you are talking about the cryptocurrency itself, you should use ADA. Cardano is the platform on which the cryptocurrency operates. In other words, Cardano is the blockchain for ADA.For simplicity and because people are used to saying “Cardano”, this article is called Cardano mining, and for us that would be Cardano cryptocurrency.Cardano was developed by a company called Input Output Hong Kong. Development of the platform began back in 2015, but was made available to the general public almost exactly a year ago, back in 2017.One of the leaders of the Cardano cryptocurrency project was an IOHK co-founder named Charles Hoskinson. His name is well-known in the cryptocurrency world because he also co-founded Ethereum (one of the most famous cryptocurrencies in the world) and a company called BitShare. Charles has become quite popular and respected in the cryptocurrency world because of his involvement in the previously mentioned projects - all of which seemed to be extremely successful. Cardano is similar to many other cryptocurrencies because it’s decentralised (it doesn’t have one single owner - instead, almost anyone can contribute to the coin). The structure of the coin is closest to that of Etherium.Even with all its similarities to other cryptocurrencies, Cardano aims to revolutionize the world of cryptocurrency. One way to do this is to use the Proof of Stake system. But I don’t think we should get our hopes up about this cryptocurrency after all. I personally expect bitcoin to fall and want to buy some more . The only thing I am worried about is the anonymity of my transactions for some financial transactions . But here also came up with bitcoin blender .

In case you haven’t seen, we just got one! :grin:

1 Like