Strange things after try to update to 1.32.1

sure, yes

It looks fine, I don’t know why CNCLI is saying connection refused

cncli have to be the exact version on the production and relay node?

but if u are running on relay… do u copied the vrf.skey?
also u need to run this one

Example usage with the stake-snapshot approach for current epoch:

There is obviously a connectivity issue. Your BP node should be receiving new blocks from the relay almost instantaneously. In other words, the numbers for within-1s, within-3s and within-5s need to be almost identical. Instead, there is a huge difference between them. Ideally, within-3s should be 95% and within-5s should be 99%. If your VMs are hosted on a cloud, you need to make sure that the relay is close to your BP (at least same geographic region). Also, try moving the VMs around, it may be that the BP host’s network link is oversubscribed and is dropping network packets.

thank you orpheus for your reply.
I think I have a problem, the server is a PowerEdge R720xd, and the BP and RELAY are VM on this hardware.
Do you think could be a problem of CPU? I could increase from 4 to 8 both BP and RELAY?

Thx

Davide

No, it’s a problem with the network connection. Did you configure the firewall yourself? You can temporarily allow ping traffic to see if the link between the relay and BP is working without dropping packets.

I’ve others two VM machine running on the R720xd but now I’ve turn them off.
This is the situation now.

Looks much better. Competition for resources between the VMs was affecting the network traffic. The BP and relay are not CPU heavy, 2 cores for each are more than enough. However, make sure you are not running other VMs that generate a lot of network traffic.

ok, thank you, now… waiting :slight_smile: