Some out there ones
“Cadanomics”
“School of ADA”
“Philpa on Cardano”
“How to ADA”
“Ada lovelace and the rise of the Bull”

I do like “Cardano Gateway” if adoption is the name of the game

3 Likes

I personally like The Analytical Engine. But the Cardano Effect is probably the best name. We need all the brand recognition we can get.

5 Likes

The Cardano Factor

2 Likes

“The Analytical Engine” sounds best to me. It conveys some gravitas and stands out from the clowns that populate the crypto space. Just my two lovelaces…

2 Likes

Cardano Odyssey

1 Like

All Things ADA

(If someone already said this I did not see it so no apologies)

2 Likes

:cardano: CARDANO circle jerk :rofl:, also great for a stake pool name

3 Likes

You always make me laugh Sean :laughing:

2 Likes

The CARDANO Calling with both a’s in cardano the ada symbol :smile:

1 Like

I think the name depends on what you want to cover in the podcast. Exclusively or at least mainly Cardano? Then the name can/should reflect this. Or would you like to cover the whole crypto scene? Then the name should not contain Cardano, Ada, Lovelace.

I like “The Analytical Engine” and “My Two Lovelace” most. Other (more or less stupid) ideas are “sADAllite data”, “Cardano Background”, “ADAventure channel”, “On Cardano by Rick and Philippe”, “Cardano - the big picture”,…

5 Likes

This will be a Cardano centered podcast. We may touch on other crypto projects, but both of us are very passionate about Cardano.

3 Likes

How about
THE ADA CALL
SHOUT ADA
ADA MEETS WORLD

2 Likes

CARDANO TALK

3 Likes

The future of money or Cardano gateway are my two favorites

2 Likes

I like this one, however if you can incorporate Cardano or ADA in to the Analytical Engine that would be my choice. I.e (The Analytical Engine Powered by ADA / Cardano) or (The Analytical ADA Engine)

2 Likes

Cardano project podcast

Financial operating system

1 Like

STAKE THE PLANET

2 Likes

Please vote for the name you like the most. Thank you!

2 Likes