Testing stakepool

Hi everyone, about 10 days ago (2 epochs) I got my stake pool up and running on testnet. I delegated to it and as far as i can tell everything is working as expected. however because I only have a few thousand staked, it is unlikely that my pool will be selected anytime soon, as I would like to test that aspect as well. So far on testnet daedelus wallet I can see my saturation level at 0.01%, under the reward section it indicates the pool will earn rewards, and as far as I can tell, all the info is correctly listed.

Are there any other things or tools I should consider testing in making sure my pool is running correctly? Or am I at a point now at a point where it becomes a waiting game?
Any help is appreciated and also my stake pool ticker is: TtSP on testnet if you wanna delegate some tADA to help me out :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone!

Hi,

Write the address or ticker, some one should help you with more tADA

Cheers,

1 Like

Ticker: TtSP

Salut Alex. :slight_smile: im Vlad and im new into cardano blockchain. i`m working now to setup a stakepool. i can have your contact for guide me ? thanks in advance .i dont find how to dm you.

salu Vlad,

Cu siguranta

2 Likes