The Cardano Effect Promo Video

Hi everyone,

Rick, @rickymac, and I have started The Cardano Effect podcast. Check out our promo video. 1st episode coming soon. Please subscribe to the channel if you have a chance. :grin:

Thanks,
Philippe & Rick

22 Likes

Looking forward to your first episode guys, good luck!

2 Likes

I am excited for the first episode, this is great collaboration between the partners of Cardano! Also a great time for it right before Shelley and with all the recent updates, and also the developments coming from Emurgo, I hope @SebastienGllmt can be givin a chance to discuss the Dlabs project and the details of what is currently going on with that, and I personally am interested to hear the feedback Emurgo has received about the Cardano React Native library.

4 Likes

Great job guys. I am super excited about this.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s awesome. Thanks for keeping us updated~

3 Likes

Hell yes guys, thank you for creating the podcast!
So hyped for the first episode!

6 Likes

Can’t wait. Great Luck Guys.

3 Likes

Really excited about this…good luck!!! Kicks some a#%

2 Likes

Looking forward to this! i think two great hosts ! More Cardano history in the making :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @rickymac and @philpa! Congratulations and many thanks to you both for setting this up. I am super excited about this podcast.

I hope that everyone who signed the petition and all Cardano investors including current sideliners that you might know of to subscribe and show your support for this podcast. At this time, I only see 796 subcribers… It would be great to have a significant viewer base so that we can also have a diverse group of individuals on the show i.e. institutional investors, enthusiasts, developers, etc…

Good luck!

2 Likes

Hi Risus, thanks for the words of support. I just set up a new sub reddit for people to leave comments and questions to be read on the show.

https://www.reddit.com/r/thecardanoeffect/

3 Likes

How do I sign up for the podcast? Can’t find it on my app.

1 Like

I think Rick has you down as a guest. We are in the process of setting up a schedule. If you need to reach out to us, send us an email at thecardanoeffect@gmail.com

1 Like

Thank you. I would also like to subscribe to your podcast.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdsCDVHKVIuTlziDW7Wg3NQ

1 Like

Thank you. I was looking for them on my podcast app.

1 Like

why do you use gmail for cryptocurrency project??? are you not aware google spies on its users…??
it’s ridiculous! can’t you create a protonmail or tutanota account???

Ease of use. :slight_smile:
We don’t have access to anything that any other person couldn’t find themselves. It’s just an email to take questions from the community.

We will work to get them on other platforms. For now, the episode will be released on YouTube.

1 Like