This Speech is better than Steve Jobs'

https://youtu.be/YSzVsjG2QoQ

This is from February, I just rewatched this today. I’m finding I’m picking up much more now I’m more familiar with the tech lingo.

Charles clearly had a clear picture of Cadarno’s future here and he makes some jumps to possible far future scenarios. I think this Speech will go into history. It’s far more world changing than the iPhone release.

6 Likes

I thought the same thing when I saw it.

Such a visionary. Now that I understand blockchain technology a little better after reading about it for the last year, this speech is just breath taking. It’s interesting when I listen to him I get to understand him a little better and where he comes from. When I look into investing in companies, I go deep into understanding and getting to know who the leaders are behind these companies. This may be trivial but Charles in his not so distant past made some videos on how to get into medical school which made me question of how he got to where he is now. During the speech he mentions he comes from a family with a strong background in the medical field which does answer some of the questions I had and puts me at ease.

1 Like

Medical videos. Blockchain videos. Who wants some action on Charles moving into Horse husbandry videos after the Shelley release? He’s a ranch guy I hear

1 Like