Translating Cardano Content into Modern Standard Arabic 🇦🇪

This effort aims to compile a list of ADA-related content (articles, blog posts, video subtitles) into one thread for easy access by speakers of Modern Standard Arabic. Links to the original content will be provided when available at the beginning of each translated article - thank you for your support!

5 Likes

Thanks alot for your effort :slight_smile:

If you need anything or if you have any questions, feel free to DM me :slight_smile:

Cheers
Fabian

3 Likes

I really appreciate it, I’m ready to improve my work and refine formatting as I go about this work. To that end, please feel free to add any feedback or critique as you see fit :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Hi @Biotech2020 ,

Nice one. Thank you for your support! :coffee:

2 Likes

You really helped with getting started friend, can’t thank you enough🌹

1 Like

Glad to help you. If you have any further question, just DM me. Wish you a nice weekend :coffee:

1 Like

Hello and welcome, @Biotech2020

Great job, thanks for the contributions. Keep pushing, from these translations something bigger could be born. You might be interested to read this, in case of doubts feel free to DM me and let me know if I can support you.

Perhaps it is useful to mention that -although you have basic level now- as you interact in the forum, your user will level up and with it the things you can do and see. Then, you will be able to see the “Contribute” category and inside there may be information you would like to read -excuse the suspense, but I don’t want to spoil what could turn out to be a pleasant surprise.

Best regards.
Nápoles

2 Likes

Hello Napoles,

Thank you for this response, I’m looking forward for what’s to come - I’ll plan to update this thread regularly with translations I’ve completed so far.

1 Like

I was honestly amazed when I saw your posts and initiative, Awesome Idea! there is a lack of resources as well as access limitations in the Arab world, Amazing effort @Biotech2020! If you need help with translation let me know, I am fluent in both Arabic and English.

I also wanted to know if anyone know about ways to help friends especially in Egypt on how to access and use ADA. I found localbitcoin but it is very complicated and only for Bitcoin. I researched some websites but can’t tell if they are legit or not. I am not sue if I should start this as a new topic and I don’t mind to, just wanted to see if anyone has any advice or can help on that, maybe even work on a solution as Cardano has an entity to represent it at least or deal with governments, would love to see that done in the Middle east region like it was done for Ethiopia. :heart_eyes:

https://instashift.io/eg/ada

This one says buy ADA but they don’t even offer it

These are reviews of exchanges

1 Like

Isaac thank you very very much for the response. I’m going to reach out shortly about how we can collaborate, and I agree that Cardano has a real propensity to bring positive change to many populations in the way it benefited Ethiopia.

Thank you again and I am in close touch. :rose: :rose:

1 Like