I ran into the same issue, and recently solved it. My issue was related to the upgrade to 1.30.1. Here is a summary:
I had recently performed two separate modifications to the offending node.
- I switched from a Coincashew node to a CNTOOLs node (using the same VM instance, which turned out to be a small mistake)
- Upgraded cardano-node and cardano-cli from 1.29 to 1.30.1.
What I discovered was that the old 1.29 binary from the Coincashew build were executing when I started my new CNtools relay, BUT when I checked the version with “cardano-cli version” and “cardano-node version” it said 1.30.1 and when I ran gLiveView it said I was running 1.30.1. The way that I discovered it was running the 1.29 binary is that “journalctl -f -u cnode-logmonitor.service” told me that CNtools was upgrade to 1.30 but he node was 1.29. (I really wish I would have documented this error, sorry)
Solution: stop node, delete the outdated 1.29 binary in /usr/local/bin, removed “/usr/local/bin” from $PATH in “/etc/environment”, delete DB, resynchronize…wait…and wait…fixed.
** This solution will only be applicable if you also switched from coincashew to Cntools.
Hope this helps.