Use of prereqs.sh script is deprecated this script is no longer going to be maintained

your just trying to fix p2p?

I am trying to make my RELAY node be a block producer. Does 1.35.5 have P2p now?

When deployed did you say not to the topo updater?

Where i dont have that option

type: crontab -e
scroll to bottom
does it look like this?
if so comment out the last line

BLOCK producers don’t use topology updater?

but… if you used this guide I would re deploy ./deploy-as-systemd.sh and just say no to topology updater.

i forgot about that script do you do BLOCK PREF YES?

no, that would broadcast your BP ip address

1 Like

sorry I think our messaging is out of sync… not sure what you mean about block pref

Dooesnt deploy automatically do the topology checks? No need for crontab ?

getting this on one of my relays .

Hi,
Whats the issue?

Nothing I am good now. Server wasnt showing Producer. Though I dont know why i got all these outgoing. Think I accidentally used the topologyupdater, deleting these peers.

it keeps replacing my topology updater how to i disable that DEPLOY SYSTEMD scripts

tho i am getting weird errors

When i click peers in GLIVE

run again deploy-as-systemd and choose N for topology updater, edit again topology.json file and restart the node
for cncli I will check on mine to see if I have this issue and I will investigate

1 Like

I am good now. It took me selecting NO twice in deploy- to make it stop adding

1 Like

for cncli did u try to install again?

cd ~/tmp
./guild-deploy.sh -s c

I did run that command but it seems like it worked but may of caused problems. I may just need to restart my servers.

I am getting this error when trying to move :~/.local/bin$ mv -t β€œ${HOME}”/.local/bin/ β€œ${HOME}”/.cabal/bin/* β€œ${HOME}”/.cargo/* β€œ${HOME}”/bin/*
mv: cannot stat β€˜/home/user/.cabal/bin/': No such file or directory
mv: cannot stat '/home/user/bin/
’: No such file or directory

1 Like

no problem
should work

1 Like