What is Traxia? (Plans to build on Cardano Q4 2018?)

41.4 mil its the maximum contribution allowed - i think their real target is a lot smaller, that’s why it has almost no hype.

Emurgo co-owns ~2 bil USD and are not only financing Traxia, but are giving support in all areas from Legal to tech. But You keep on spreading false information about “lack of blockchain experience of the team” - Emurgo is PART of The Team.

This is a reason for most ppl to invest in a project, cos its mostly unknown - but other like to buy at ath , or they need some guru on youtube telling them what to do

yea, but half of them are people who bought Ada at 2-3 cents :blush: some of them “moved” from the Cardano Main telegram group

and you can choose to trust cheap marketing of other ICOs, rather then a real project :kissing_heart:

Emurgo will use Traxia’s migration from Ethereum to Cardano’s blockchain as a use-case to show other projects how it is done - you will see lots of hype around Traxia then, but not now during the pre-sale … I hope you know that all unsold tmt tokens will be burned? We, who plan to invest, have to incentive to promote it “to much” :nerd_face: - even if fails to sell off “good” it will still work great (Yes, I do have insider information - but I have no reason to share it in public)

I have no issues if you decide to share it in private. TRAXIA chain in this forum was initiated by you.

Cmon Hazel, look at the team as whole and tell me its a bad one! Please dont forget its a start-up! Ppl have to start somewhere - no one can be born with 20 years of experience

1 Like
2 Likes

Anybody wants to get in on round 1 with less than 10 ETH, use link in Traxia FAQ to join the Traxia Pool group on Telegram and post or PM admin Bruno with the amount you want to put in, they’re putting a new pool together ATM.

https://www.traxia.co/token-sale-info

1 Like

Great. They now accept BTC as well as ETH and ADA. Really fantastic project. I Hope alll Ada fans are on board with this :wink:

1 Like

is there any space for pre-sale still?

what’s minimum contribution and where to sign up again?

thx

Hey Mihori.

https://www.traxia.co/token-sale-info and please join the telegram channel https://t.me/traxiafoundation - The CEO of Traxia is there - you can ask him any question.

Min. contribution is 10 eth, but the discount is high - 40 %. Reach out on telegram group for pools :wink:

You can reach out to your network/friends and together gather the necessary 10 ETH. To organize a pool you can use primablock . com.

We DO NOT RECOMMEND you to participate in a pool where you are not the pool Admin OR you don’t personally know the pool Admin because only the Admin can decided to where the funds are sent.

There’s only one unofficial pool where Traxia recognizes its Admin as trustworthy. Join our telegram group to chat with us about that.

The initial ico will be on Ethereum, then it will move to the Cardano platform and serve as an example of how any ERC20 token could move to Cardano, it will be epic, Ouroboros works now and is going to continually be updated and upgraded, so any Ethereum token could move away from the problems the Ethereum network has and take advantage of the POS platform and move away from the POW algorithm of Ethereum.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion about it friend its really helpful thread

Succesfull ICO - Hard Cap Achieved BEFORE the Deadline

Bruno (Marketing Director of Traxia): To the question Call you still buy TMT? Let me tell you that we are re-calculating every contribution. if you still want to contribute you can but there’s the possibility we will not have more TMT to sell and if so we will return your contribution
We do not have yet a specific date to when we will send you the TMT but probably it will happen the end of next week. It is not likely that it will hit the exchanges before the date that was set before i.e. 6th of June.
From here https://t.me/traxiafoundation

2 Likes

Traxia sale is Closed. Hard Cap of 15.1 mil usd was reached !
Congratulations to all who got it! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I bought my ticket early…I did not miss that boat !

1 Like