Updating was easy. I just followed up Daedalus instruction during the process:
- I Updated Daedalus Mainnet to version 2.0 (Windows)
- It starts to sync my two Byron Wallets
- Sync completed and amount of ADA and all transactions looks right in Byron Wallets
- I create a new Shelley Wallet. Waiting for sync is done and then I transfer all ADA from my first Byron Wallet
- I create an another new Shelley Wallet. Waiting for sync done and then I transfer all ADA from my second Byron Wallet
- Both transactions are correctly done
But old transaction history from Byron Wallets are not included in Shelley Wallets.