Did I lost all my ADA? Please help

Hello Community,

Back in July 2019, I decided to move all my ADA from Binance to Ledger Nano S and managed it using the Yori, as ADA was my biggest holding. It was all good and I was able to receive more ADA to my wallet.
I haven’t had any new transactions after this period in time. Recently I tried to open my Yori wallet using the chrome extension and it asked to add a new wallet. Please note that this was my first time opening the wallet after Shelly released it. After I choose the option “Connect to hardware wallet” and follow through the steps, my wallet balance is indicated as 0.
I can’t choose the option “Restore wallet” as I don’t have the recovery phrase (I believe it’s not the recovery phrase of my Ledger) .
I’m not a very technical expert or Blockchain expert, and I thought my ADA is safe in my Ledger device. Did I lose all my ADA? Is there a way to get back my funds?

Thank you very much in advance for the support!

Hey @rajith

Im pretty sure you can chill out.

Recently we had our transition from legacy Byron era to Shelly era. At this point the users had to upgrade their wallets from Byron wallets to Shelley wallets. Im pretty sure that you are still using a Byron wallet and thats why you dont see your funds right now.

The only thing you have to do is migrate from Byron to Shelley. --> https://www.reddit.com/r/cardano/comments/imj4g2/ledger_yoroi_wallet_from_byron_to_shelly/

If you need any help feel free to ask here. :slight_smile:

Cheers
Fabian

1 Like

@Zyroxa, Thanks a lot mate. I can see my balance now in the Byron era wallet. I can finally sleep in peace.

1 Like

You should transfer the funds in your Byron wallet to a Shelley wallet and then start staking your funds :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

Definitely going to do that. :slightly_smiling_face:

hi, need help for restored Daedalus wallet.

It was just last year I was able to restored my Daedalus wallet using the 12 passphrase, and see all my transaction and balance, just last week I download the new version of Daedalus wallet and restored, there was no transaction and balance. i am very sure i had the correct 12 passphrase because i have it restored before. please help and thank you.

The wallet is 100% sync with the network? Are u using wallet for byron or for shelley?
Keep calm, everything should be fine!

Hi, the network is 100% sync and it took about 45 minutes. I’m using Bryon wallet.
I am no longer have the Daedalus application on my computer. I deleted everything try to restored the wallet. Thanks for helping

Philip

You may want to try to restore your wallet on adalite so you can migrate your funds to a Shelley wallet.

Cheers
Fabian