Yoroi: Error received from server while sending transaction

yeah, you can start ignoring me :slight_smile: I don’t care

2 Likes

There is a bug in rewards withdrawal affecting users who voted and are eligible for Catalyst Fund 5 rewards. These users are currently unable to withdraw their rewards.The fix will be available by the next epoch (287) Update news · vacuumlabs/adalite@4db74f4 · GitHub

humhum I wouln’t have voted if I knew that :thinking:

3 Likes

but why it’s this a big deal? the rewards are not leaving anywhere :))) you are withdrawing the rewards each epoch?

1 Like

I didn’t withdraw for a month now and you’re right it’s not a big deal, I just don’t like bugs :slight_smile:

1 Like

man… you must understand… this month a lot of changes inside the code… so let’s be patience :slight_smile:

3 Likes

it isnt just rewards I cant send any to exchange either “server error” I have never voted.
I have removed account and restored several times changing spending password etc …nothing, so have a decent amount of ADA sat not being able to do FA with it. if this has been going on for a while then what are Yoroi doing about it ? if it is the same deal coinbase then nothing

1 Like

you can restore anytime the yoroi wallet on adalite.io and move your funds/withdraw rewards… etc

yeah thanks mate I’ve just done that. Adalite is so much easier to use …no spending password etc. I wanted to prepare to take profit September
appreciate your help @Alexd1985

1 Like

I’m having the same issue when tryin to send any ADA/assets from my wallet.
So everything is stuck in the wallet.
This has been for over a week.

2 Likes

doesnt seem to be fixed, still having the issue when I tried withdrawing the rewards.

They told me next epoch would fix it, but I’m not able to withdraw my rewards and send all my Adas rewards included to my new ledger wallet.

this is right, they didn’t fixed yet, but you can do this operation from adalite.io

Thank God I’ve been able to do it on Adalite… I’ve rescued all my ADAs and left the staking pool.

Now I can send them to my actual wallet and forget about this one.

1 Like

@Cardano/Ergo what’s the status on this issue. Please comment.

Unknown :slight_smile: if u wish u can use adalite.io
Trust wallet as yoroi and it’s working on browser

Cheers,

I have the same problem with ledger nano x and s since may21 (server sending error, I have not started any reward process or voting), but restoring at adalite leads to balance 0.

Not ok, u should see the right balance

same here… i restore my wallet a couple times …don’t working. I tried ADAlite it shows funds and nfts but its look like its not active. I can’t send it from ADAlite too… have this problem over a month…help please

I am having the same issue as well. Restoring wallet doesn’t work. Any fix here?

1 Like

Trying to send out a CNFT, getting this error over and over. Adalite not working either…is it worth switching to Daedalus???