Ledger Nano S with Yoroi staking problems

Hello. I hope to get some help…

I recieve the message “Error received from server while sending transaction.” When tring to delegate to a new pool with my ledger nano s. On Yoroi.

Earlier i had another wallet where i had my ada staked, but i withdrew that stake and transfered the adas to the other wallet.

And on this older wallet i can see the other pool i had before but it says “Staking key isnt registred so you wont get rewards”.

Do i need to wait for next epoch on my previous pool and wallet untill i can stake to another pool on the new wallet? Thanks!

Hey @Linus

Do you use Firefox? If so please install Yoroi on Chrome or Brave and try it again.

Cheers
Fabian

Hey Fabian.

I use Chrome with the extension. Should i maybe try to remove and install the extension again?
/Linus

Nah but please double check if you are using the most recent ledger firmware and Cardano app on your device.

Yoroi should be updated automaticly.

1 Like

Okey will do. I reinstalled the extension tho so i need to restore my ledger wallet now. Hehe.

Now when i restored my ledger to yoroi again i can now see the correct new staking pool in my wallet :slight_smile:
So apperantly the staking process had gone through but gave me an error and did not show the pool before…
Syncing problems i guess. But good to know!

Ah glad you were able to resolve the issue :slight_smile:

Thanks for posting the resolution aswell :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers
Fabian

1 Like