a few months ago, I made a Yoroi paper wallet (the Yoroi Origami one) and since last week I’ve been trying to recover it. But recovery/restoration has turned into a nightmare, due to my own fault…
So I’ve still got
- the correct wallet address
- the correct and full 21 word recovery seed phrase
- the correct account checksum
- full access to the Yoroi wallet I created the paper wallet with (and sent the transaction from)
- just a few parts of the paper wallet pw (yes, that’s sad & quite noobish from my side, I know…)
Is there any chance or any way to restore the paper wallet and/or the paper wallet pw back from this mix of right checksum, wallet address and full recovery seed phrase? Or in combo with my original Yoroi wallet?
Or do I have to continue to guess the pw from the fragments I remember, till I might find the right combination?
Damn… should’ve taken more time to secure that, while I created the Origami paper… I’ve really screwed this up big time, haven’t I?
Thx for your help and any replies in advance!