Yoroi wallet have recovery phrase can't remember spend password

Sorry, I’m just kind of in crisis right now. Any help? Someone just tell me everything is going to be alright.

Hello,

If you have the seed words but you can’t remember the spending password, you can restore your wallet.
But only if you have the correct seed words… if you are using yoroi chrome extension, you can for example to restore in mozzila firefox, if in mozila firefox extension your balance is available after restore, uninstal firefox extension, delete wallet from yoroi chrome extension and restore the wallet.

Thx,

2 Likes

Thanks for replying so fast man. I promise in the future I will be more of a contribution lol. I just went to do a test run tonight and realized I can’t remember it. I’m going to think on it for a few days. I’m using the yoroi phone app. Too I login with biometrics so do I need to find a user name and password for that too? When I reload the wallet it should let me reset the spend code? Sorry sure you are getting this a lot right now.

1 Like

I have the same application, and yes, I also use the fingerprint for access…

in order to restart your wallet u must verify that your seed words is correct…and you can do this by open google chrome and install yoroi extension (be careful to other possible scam applications). After this try to restore your wallet and check if your balance is available… if yes then delete the wallet from mobile app and restore it again

At the end, uninstall yoroi chrome extension

Cheers,

1 Like

Thank you so much Alex. Hopefully I will have this resolved shortly. I was on the verge of developing an arrythmia😬

Hello,

No worries you will be fine, after you will solve it, I will wait you to delegate :slight_smile:

Cheers,

1 Like

Back in business! Hey quick question do you “withdraw” your rewards then just stay registered to your pool? Or do you just leave the rewards in there? Shouldn’t really make a difference right?

And thank you again man. I really don’t think you understand how better hearing an actual person say it’s all going to be alright, made me feel. I really appreciate it.

1 Like

I don’t remember well but u must press withdraw and the u shoud have an option to remain delegated to the pool… or something like that… press and read… should not be hard to understand

1 Like