Youtube antiscam idea

I think so too and I even think I mentioned it. Just grab some still pictures and then AI can learn. If they actually do, then it should count as being flagged by a trustful user.

If you show likes and dislikes, shouldn’t you also show flaggings, at least at some point?

I like your idea. I see far too many people on a day to day basis who fall for these scams and it honestly breaks my heart. Many times this completely deters people from ever continuing with their Cardano journey and scares them away from the industry for good. I’m hopeful that something can be done in the future to lessen these scams but unfortunately I don’t think there will be a way to eradicate them 100%.

What you say is so true. These scammers hurt the entire community.

It occurred to me that there may be legal reason why they don’t do more. Think about it. If they did, then you could argue that they didn’t do enough and should be held accountable. As Stephen Wozniak found out.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-06-03/apple-co-founder-wozniak-can-t-sue-youtube-over-bitcoin-scam

I should mention that I like to think that I know what hurts scammers. My proof is that I get no more than one real spam per day. It has been so for the past 10 years. I have been blacklisted.

It is very easy. Just look for nigerian email scammers. They typically use two email accounts. One is the email address you received the nail from and the other is what you should use to respond.

You have to do a proper abuse report for both and also do a vert important additional step. You do a cc to to the scammer.

Now they know who it was that made them lose their email accounts. Simply repeat.

There is a more elaborate version and it will make them go ballistic. Find such an email and do an abuse report without the cc. Wait and you will get another one from the same scammer, it will be almost identical. Using a very different email, you can mail the scammer and tell him what you did. He will not find you since you used a completely different address. Repeat, tell him you forgot what email account you used. Ask him to fill in a questionnare, you may get a response. Then you can tell what email accout you used.

1 Like

Bonjour, oui les scams font beaucoup de tord à la communauté. Pour ma part un d’eux a réussi à m’avoir et me voler 6999 ada exactement ( 80 à 85% de mes économies). En plus j’ai acheté ada quand il était à presque 2$ en septembre 2021. Youtube a des tords mais ne les reconnais absolument pas. Binance également puisque qu’il connaissait l’adresse du hackeur mais laisse faire.
Je voulais juste rajouter que le hackeur qui m’a plumé a utilisé une messagerie “chat” qui a également laissé faire. Je ne me rappelles plus le nom exact mais c’est une autre chose qui donne une confiance en plus aux personnes arnaquées.
En conclusion je pense que les développeurs d’ada devraient trouver un système pour geler les adresses de ces hackeurs, qui de toute manière ne pourront jamais profiter de leurs arnaques si ils échangent leurs magot contre une monnaie fiduciaire ou du bitcoin. Enfin j’espère. Pour moi ce scam a été terrible car j’ai perdu une énorme partie de mes économies.

I am sorry for your loss, it is much to much to lose.

I understand a little bit. It would be nice if cardano could keep track of these addresses, right. It seems yoroi does to some extent, at least there was someone who found that the wallet blocked a payment to a scammer.

It doesn’t really work since the addresses are used for a short time only. If someone reports a scam, there will soon be a new address they use. I just flag the videos and hope YT takes them down soon.

Hello in response here is the address of the hacker who as you can see at 15 million ada stolen.
I’ve been following this person via cardanoscan since December the month I got robbed and I see that he keeps creating new ada addresses to cover his tracks. But there are still 15 million ada on this address.
Initially there were more than 50 million. So this person is clearly doing a lot of damage to the Cardano community.
However, I can see that he cannot exchange his funds for fiat or other currency.
In the end, this hacker absolutely cannot take advantage of these scams since he would be caught if he did.
Cordially

Are you sure that that is the hacker/scammer and not some exchange that the hacker/scammer used to cash out?

There are a lot of transactions like https://cardanoscan.io/transaction/83ff4fbc4cbff6676752034cca9c8dc7d715f23d8d87844da5f265da7cac9b74 in that wallet. Lots of outputs of widely varying amounts to totally different addresses. That is quite typical for an exchange.

Bonjour, oui je suis absolument sur et certain.
L’adresse de hack de départ ( où j’ai versé 6999 ada) est addr1q8mh6uuhr920nsdp3vfs65uzwghy9h5yn4c8ux980sp5nar3wwh47k45pehg7jpjntyngkamtetusfhf80z0k32tcy5qzd52zm et la transaction: Transaction 6f93ac31033b80780c4a2f309970b3ef6b78133fd713a9d7a5bd07721667e3aa - Cardanoscan.
Quand on remonte à la source c’est cette adresse finale qui ressort tout le temps: addr1qxu7ja9hduaqllh08qddamckewlhxf06vaansaacgcw864qwq3wh8ycd3n4ulgmjsd7yg99dexmrjn5jvq02zndyl53sgu4pen
Et là çà a changer depuis ce matin puisqu’il y a un solde de 71 millions d’ada.
En remontant les transactions pas à pas je tombe sur cette adresse à chaque fois et celle-ci a déjà été signalé au service de fraude de cardano, la police, Binance…
De plus cette adresse a été confirmée comme une adresse frauduleuse par “Uppsalla Security”, qui est une entreprise de cybercriminalité entres autres.

Das Ding ist: Wenn Du weiter verfolgst, wo gescammte ADA hingeflossen sind, kannst Du nie genau wissen, an welcher Stelle das vielleicht gar keine Wallet mehr ist, die dem Scammer gehört, sondern es in eine Exchange geflossen ist oder sonstwie verkauft wurde.

Die Adresse, an die Du Deine ADA verloren hast, sieht aus wie eine typische Scammer-Adresse:
https://cardanoscan.io/address/addr1q8mh6uuhr920nsdp3vfs65uzwghy9h5yn4c8ux980sp5nar3wwh47k45pehg7jpjntyngkamtetusfhf80z0k32tcy5qzd52zm
Nur zwei Tage aktiv, größere Beträge kommen rein, nach zwei weiteren Tagen wird alles weiter verschoben auf zwei andere Adressen.

Die nächsten zwei Adressen
https://cardanoscan.io/address/addr1qylx8y5aj3ue4p3rw5d32w77mtw3hl0nc63yjqe26v4p79z6g3zg0cu96cp9fq07zfftf5k34k83y767ufdffgq27r8sgguw4x und
https://cardanoscan.io/address/addr1q8dh6mxpn2xf4sg68aa0yld80dywfznt6wqel7kpl6e7pktm8x43yalrsgvatku3p5gtflpcwltskmg7wt59702hkgustrxq9u
sehen noch wie Einsammeln der Beute aus. Von da aus geht es weiter an alte Ddz…-Byron-Adressen:
https://cardanoscan.io/address/DdzFFzCqrhsx5kKkWdACTGEJzmiLdDAb5ACBbmzene1KBeKo4bEztHbeCdLkp9Csy2QHDEdPVDExB57GiyzpkCuyfdPCVRA8JskUYXyb,
https://cardanoscan.io/address/DdzFFzCqrht4ySmYTEkYX2cJNg3jdRJ2PzfmLDDFLiMbiWcjVsvu71zeg15wyoGdinS2BaKew7BsaEctVZJ3wTVNDmMffYwqfLxgdRSW und
https://cardanoscan.io/address/DdzFFzCqrht6McQoiqShkuAercSF7ckqWD1BTrVa7TUKEH6GAohFQzv4RkktmppjDVArkYv699GkT5idoe9iPB5XAo2gRoUVjLrTcfyH.
Die ersten beiden überweisen alles schließlich auf
https://cardanoscan.io/address/addr1q8g77agasft90nnrln487665tf4nz9tt0z9df0l5z637yavnfrlkaatu28n0qzmqh7f2cpksxhpc9jefx3wrl0a2wu8qu5g9nq, während die letzte auf weitere Ddz…-Adressen überweist, die dann recht komplexe Transaktionen mit unzähligen weiteren Adressen machen.

Über die addr1…2wu8qu5g9nq gab es hier schonmal einen Thread, der auch zu dem Schluss gekommen ist, dass es sich um eine Exchange handelt:

Und diese macht dann (anscheinend automatisch) verschiedenste Transaktionen mit
https://cardanoscan.io/address/addr1qx6h6asj87apq30aezsygrg5lw44tezr4stgljayhxmzznn8s5y6e2tjf8kl9qkdt8tuue4anf0m2hjdnx09x7swdfpqxu74xt und „Deiner“
https://cardanoscan.io/address/addr1qxu7ja9hduaqllh08qddamckewlhxf06vaansaacgcw864qwq3wh8ycd3n4ulgmjsd7yg99dexmrjn5jvq02zndyl53sgu4pen.

Ich finde immer noch, dass sie verdammt nach Exchange-Adressen aussehen. Warum sollte ein Scammer mehrfach pro Stunde Kleinbeträge an verschiedenste Adressen schicken? Das macht doch überhaupt keinen Sinn. (Dass sie von irgendwelchen Leuten an Cardano, Polizei und Binance gemeldet wurden, sagt doch gar nichts aus.)

Sieht also so aus, als wenn Deine Hoffnung sich leider nicht bewahrheitet und die Scammer ihre Beute schon zu Geld gemacht haben – bei eben dieser Exchange, welche auch immer es ist, genau in dem Moment, als sie an addr1…2wu8qu5g9nq überwiesen haben.

Am Rande: Außer Deinem Thread findet man zu den letzten beiden Adressen nur noch diesen Reddit-Post: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/scx264/sundaeswap_suspicious_first_transaction/
Da stellt jemand eine Verschwörungstheorie über Insider-Handel beim Handelsstart von SundaeSwap auf (und die ADA dafür kamen ursprünglich von diesen beiden Adressen). Hat er sich später für entschuldigt: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/t2cdhj/apology_to_charles_hoskinson_and_rcc/

Also, entweder das ist eine Exchange, bei der zufällig auch derjenige getauscht hat, der auch den ersten SundaeSwap-Handel gemacht hat, oder Du hast recht und das Scam-Business ist noch wesentlich größer, als ich je gedacht hätte, und die hängen auch groß im Token-Handel auf SundaeSwap mit drin.

For what it’s worth: The wallet you deem to be a scammer’s wallet and the one before that are also prominently featured in this post as wallets #2 and #3:

The longer I look at this, the more I think that already the Byron addresses were not controlled by the scammers, but already belong to the exchange. The traffic on addr1…a2wu8qu5g9nq very much looks like an exchange collecting the ADA from all the receive addresses given to their customers.

So, the transfer to these Ddz… addresses would have already been the scammers cashing out. …

Like always with exchanges, the ADA would then have been credited to the scammers’ account on that exchange until they sold it for fiat. If we could find out, which exchange it is, there might be a very slim chance to get to know who they were. But I suppose they chose an exchange with very, very lax KYC.

Hallo, ich danke Ihnen von ganzem Herzen für Ihre Nachricht, die mich wirklich total schockiert hat.
Warum, weil Sie mir von Insiderhandel erzählen und es sehr wahrscheinlich innerhalb von Cardano selbst ist.
Ich hatte auch ein Unternehmen zur Unterstützung bei der Wiederherstellung gestohlener Kryptowährungen hinzugezogen, und das sagte es mir über das, was ich Ihnen oben über die betroffenen Adressen gesagt hatte, und es ist ziemlich herzzerreißend:

image.gifHi

We set out below our Action Plan respecting the case in question. By outlining the many pursuable avenues that could and should be considered, we aim to provide an overarching structured guide which, although versatile and subject to subsequent adjustments, is mutually acceptable, practically implementable, and sufficiently detailed.

Objectives

· Regaining ownership of the misappropriated cryptocurrencies

· Obtaining as much information as possible concerning the circumstances surrounding the matter herein discussed

Introduction

When it comes to an amalgam of crypto assets trace, fraud investigation, and assets recovery, a multifaceted, all-encompassing approach is best. Given the limited knowledge we possess in relation to the problem at hand, which is indisputably complex and context-rich, it becomes increasingly essential to make representations on the basis of circumstantial evidence as well as to integrate and coordinate actions aimed at addressing the underlying mechanisms of the fraud at issue.

We, therefore, believe it is advisable to pursue all potentially fruitful avenues concurrently. To this end, any and all actions must undergo particularized scrutiny by our legal practitioners to ensure a fully coordinated and transparent process is followed. By doing so, we would not only cover as many angles as possible but also ensure we do so holistically and are strategically aligned.

The following factors should be borne in mind when considering the potential risk:

(i) the protection afforded to us by the ‘without prejudice’ communication; and

(ii) our legal practitioners’ approval of any and all actions as a prerequisite condition to ensure our role is carried out effectively within the broader context.

Thus, we hereby propose an intervention that would be conducive to a successful practical outcome within the framework of this Action Plan. We look forward to having a great deal of leeway in this regard and would welcome your comments, with a view to making this Action Plan more holistic.

Law enforcement

· Filing a police report online. It is critical to keep in mind, that, by filing a police report we strengthen the case to secure a successful outcome. This would help us generate vital information that can be utilized to connect the dots, competently address related entities that might otherwise disregard us, conduct investigations, and build the case against the perpetrators. It is also generally recommended to have the crime officially reported and documented in a timely manner to support us in our future endeavors.

The Beneficiary Cryptoassets Exchange

· Based upon the information we hold, the clients’ cryptocurrencies were routed to, inter alia , UK-based (and thus FCA-recognized) crypto exchange platforms (“the Beneficiary Cryptoassets Exchanges”).

· The Beneficiary Cryptoassets Exchanges, it follows, at the very least should have at their disposal accurate and objective information in relation to the fiasco at issue as well as all the key documents, the possession of which is of strategic significance for obvious reasons.

· In order to perpetuate the fraud at issue, the criminals needed a financial institution that would be friendly and hospitable to scammers, in other words, an institution that would blind itself to and overlook suspicious activities, completely ignore the numerous complaints concerning customers’ inability to access their assets, and not perform adequate diligence checks to spot such anomalies which, given their alarming nature, should’ve been rigorously scrutinized.

· Above all, the Beneficiary Cryptoassets Exchanges plausibly played a vital role in causing the Clients’ injuries and thus may be liable to them for damages.

· Practically speaking, negotiations with the Beneficiary Cryptoassets Exchanges on the matter will be conducted under reasonable conditions and within reasonable deadlines, by means of correspondence.

Wallet Provider

· Without prejudice to the foregoing, but similarly to the foregoing, Your wallet provider plausibly played a pivotal role in causing the Clients’ injuries and thus may be liable to them for damages.

· Your wallet provider, it follows, at the very least should have at their disposal accurate and objective information in relation to the fiasco at issue as well as all the key documents, the possession of which is of strategic significance for obvious reasons.

· Practically speaking, negotiations with your wallet provider on the matter will be conducted under reasonable conditions and within reasonable deadlines, by means of correspondence.

Your Bank

· Although controversial, this avenue is consistent with and conducive to all other avenues mentioned herein and is in line with the above-mentioned objectives, notably to exert considerable pressure on subsequent entities through which the money was plausibly siphoned off.

· As well as this, your bank, at least to a certain degree, is in breach of the duty of care that is owed by financial institutions to customers in circumstances where red flags are abundant and glaringly obvious.

· Practically speaking, negotiations with your bank on the matter will be conducted under reasonable conditions and within reasonable deadlines, by means of correspondence.

Crypto Trace & Others

· We shall complete a thorough investigation through open-source data research and analysis into the Blockchain as well as allocate resources to securing informants and even ex-employees. Practically speaking, negotiations with such individuals on the matter will be conducted under reasonable conditions and within reasonable deadlines, by means of correspondence.

· Utilizing the above-mentioned resources to gain and accumulate practical and valuable insights into the mystery discussed herein, which will be used in investigations undertaken and directed by law enforcement agencies.

· Contributing to the improvement of the investigations undertaken and directed by law enforcement agencies, by consistently providing a forensic analysis framework against which the veracity of various allegations can be ascertained.

Conclusion

In sum, our approach needs the homogenous progress of the simultaneous representations involved in it in order to provide the consistency and completeness required to avoid poor coordination, foreseeable rework, or insufficient results. Given our comprehensive range of services described herein, our performance is flexibly adjustable to a broad spectrum of conditions.

I remain at your disposal should you have any questions or comments concerning this matter.

Yours sincerely,
xxxxx Payback

Most probably not what happened. The Reddit poster retracted most of their allegations in https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/t2cdhj/apology_to_charles_hoskinson_and_rcc/ and @Colin_Edwards posted an in-depth analysis in Sundae Swap Launch Forensics: "Queue Jumping" (both already linked above).

Yeah, well, they use lots of words for not much content.

They say pretty clearly here that your ADA were moved to an exchange and the last holder is not the scammer, anymore.

While it might help, they effectively say here that your bank should have prevented you from buying cryptocurrency in the first place. Interesting.

hallo, danke für eure antworten.
Ich habe nicht alles verstanden, aber das ist okay.
Es handelt sich Ihrer Meinung nach also offenbar nicht um Insiderhandel.
Sagen Sie auch, dass die Person, die mich betrogen hat, mein Geld losgeworden ist, indem sie es an eine Börse in Großbritannien an eine Person geschickt hat, die kein Betrüger ist?
Wenn dies zutrifft, ist es dann möglich, mein Geld zurückzuerhalten?
Aber in welchem ​​Interesse hätte der Hacker das getan?
Schließlich wäre ich nicht so leicht betrogen worden, wenn Youtube direkt reagiert hätte, wenn auch Binance (zumal Binance einen Rückerstattungsservice hat, aber nur für große Beträge) diese Transaktion durch ihre Blacklist verboten hätte und schließlich, wenn der Hacker nicht so schlau gewesen wäre seine Vorgehensweise (Nutzung eines Live-Chats, unerlaubte Nutzung des CEO von Cardano in einem sogenannten offiziellen Video und Live-Transaktionen auf der von der Person erstellten Webseite).
Die Firma, die mir freundlicherweise geholfen hat, hat mich um die Summe von 2000 Euro gebeten, um weiter zu gehen (Anwaltshonorar, sonstige Ausgaben usw.). Und dass, wenn sie mein Geld zurückerhalten haben, 20 % der Summe zusätzlich zu den 2000 Euro wiedererlangt werden. Ein Betrag, den ich mir absolut nicht leisten kann, ohne sicher und sicher zu sein, dass ich meine Ada zurückbekomme.
Ich denke, ada ist ein großartiges Projekt und sein Wert wird den der ETH in naher Zukunft übertreffen. Deshalb habe ich in diese Aktie investiert.
Danach musste ich an dem Tag, an dem mir diese schlechte Erfahrung passierte, einfach viel vorsichtiger sein.
Schließlich, wenn die ada-Adresse: addr1qxu7ja9hduaqllh08qddamckewlhxf06vaansaacgcw864qwq3wh8ycd3n4ulgmjsd7yg99dexmrjn5jvq02zndyl53sgu4pen
nicht die Adresse eines Betrügers ist, bedeutet dies, dass Payback und Uppsala Security ihre vorläufigen Recherchen schlecht gemacht haben, aber ich bezweifle es, weil beide bei dieser Adresse zu dem gleichen Schluss gekommen sind. Wenn es sich um eine Brieftasche handelt, wird normalerweise ein Kyc angefordert, oder?
Mit freundlichen Grüßen, haben Sie einen schönen Tag.

Je suis à peu près sûr que les adresses addr1…2wu8qu5g9nq et addr1…dyl53sgu4pen appartiennent à un échange. Mais je ne peux pas dire si cet échange est situé au Royaume-Uni ou ailleurs dans le monde. Je ne sais pas où l’entreprise que vous avez mandatée a obtenu cette information.

Ce n’est pas clair. Je ne parierais pas 2000 EUR plus 20% pour des fonds perdus de 7000 ADA dessus. Peut-être que la police et peut-être un avocat local pourraient aider à moindre coût.

Vendre l’ADA pour fiat, évidemment.

Ainsi, l’échange devrait avoir des enregistrements, où ils envoient le fiat. Mais alors, il pourrait bien y avoir une impasse. Ils ont peut-être utilisé un compte bancaire piraté, un virement bancaire pour encaisser dans un pays difficile à atteindre ou…

Et il faudrait encore savoir de quel échange il s’agit, en premier lieu.

Mais dans le texte que vous avez posté, Payback dit que les fonds sont allés à un échange. Je ne les vois pas dire que cette adresse appartient à l’escroc.

Oui, ils auraient dû faire KYC. Mais ceux-ci ne sont pas non plus à 100 %. Ils auraient pu utiliser un compte piraté sur cet échange ou une identité volée ou falsifiée. Si je me souviens bien, c’était fastidieux d’avoir un compte chez Binance, mais pas à l’épreuve des balles. Il fallait juste une photo d’une pièce d’identité, n’est-ce pas ?

Oui, YouTube pourrait certainement faire plus pour empêcher ces flux frauduleux.

Oui, Binance pouvait mettre ces adresses sur liste noire, mais, lorsque vous avez transféré votre ADA, l’adresse n’était utilisée que pendant un peu plus de trois heures. Je ne sais pas si les mesures de sécurité seront un jour aussi rapides.

Bonjour et merci pour ces informations, voici le message de Uppsala security:
"Hi Chris,

That is correct, Address addr1qxu7ja9hduaqllh08qddamckewlhxf06vaansaacgcw864qwq3wh8ycd3n4ulgmjsd7yg99dexmrjn5jvq02zndyl53sgu4pen - Cardanoscan
is believed to be an Exchange Wallet. Just that it’s unfortunate that we are unable to determine which Exchange Wallet is that.
To be honest, I am unsure about “Reclaim Crypto”

Our company doesn’t do asset recovery. What we offer is a Tracking Investigation Report, whereby the report could be used to open a case at your local authority such as the police. Your local authorities or law enforcers are the one that could help in recovering your assets. In our Tracking Report, we will show the flow of funds to known Exchanges, whereby the Exchange would have KYC for their users. Therefore, authorities or law enforcers could get in touch with the Exchange to try and recover your funds.

However, we are truly sorry that we have no data on that particular address yet. Thank you for your understanding."

Donc oui cette adresse est celle d’un échange.
J’ai déjà déposé plainte à la gendarmerie mais celle-ci a été classée sans suite par le procureur de la république de ma région. En France nous avons absolument aucune sécurité pour les cryptomonnaies, aucun moyen de récupérer des fonds volés comme ça m’est arrivé. Même si la somme est énorme. Il faut savoir que j’ai acheté “ada” début septembre 2021 pour un montant de 13600 euros soit environs 7000 ada. Maintenant le prix a chuté et ces 7000 ada ne valent plus ce montant en euros. Le seul moyen étant de passer par des sociétés indépendantes comme “Uppsala Security” ou “Payback” ou encore “Reclaim crypto”.
Quand je me suis inscrit à Binance ils m’ont demandés des tas d’informations “carte id”, “avis d’imposition”, “d’où viennent les fonds déposés”. Donc KYC ++.
Maintenant au vue de toutes les informations que j’ai en ma possession, il faut que j’arrive à trouver quel est cet échange, qui apparemment est sans scrupule, puisque les fonds ont pu être échanger sans problème pour le voleur.
Quand à YouTube, j’ai oublié de dire quand même, que la vidéo incriminée est restée en ligne plus de 48h…et le compte du hackeur avait encore des fonds à ce moment là.
Je sais que ce hackeur a arnaqué pleins de gens puisqu’il avait sur son portefeuille une belle somme en ada avant de tout envoyé à l’échange inconnu de tout le monde.
En conclusion, ce qui est très inquiétant dans tout çà, c’est que n’importe qui peut créer un site de pishing comme ce hackeur sans être inquiété par la suite.
Cordialement, bonne journée et respect à vous.

Rebonjour, voilà j’ai trouvé çà:

Et en regardant la page de prêt il y a 125 tokens( mais ils correspondent à quoi exactement hors NFT? ) et 402.858M ₳ Controlled amount.

Donc cette adresse fait parti d’un pool si je comprends bien et juste l’adresse contrôle plus de 400 millions d’ada, c’est normal çà?

J’ai rechercher l’adresse sur pas mal de blockchain mais je ne trouve absolument rien comme échange correspondant.

Au vu de ce que je vois tous les ada sont transférés dans ce pool mais ils n’en sortent pas.

Et il y a beaucoup de transactions à 800,000 ada et ce tous les jours.

Il existe bien des personnes qui contrôlent les pools quand même?

Vous ne connaîtriez pas un expert développeur de la blockchain “cardanoscan” par hasard afin de me venir en aide?

Je suis même prêt à récompenser cette personne si il retrouve mes fonds. Et même je m’y engage à hauteur de ce que la personne demandera.

Non, ce n’est pas un (stake) pool. Un pool est quelque chose, un wallet est délégué. Ce wallet n’est délégué à aucun pool. Et un pool ne contrôle pas l’ADA qui leur est délégué.

400 millions sont un très, très gros poisson, ce à quoi il faut s’attendre s’il s’agit d’un échange. Donc, ce n’est pas normal pour le wallet d’une personne, mais c’est plutôt normal pour un échange.

Les tokens là-dedans sont probablement là par accident. On peut regarder un exemple :
https://cardanoscan.io/address/addr1v8af42uhlsnrpahelzwtqdpzlmzq38tyqa8he3jcze86e4caf70ac

Cette adresse était utilisée par les créateurs des NFT « ADAPUNK ». On a dit aux gens d’envoyer 35 ADA là-bas, puis un NFT leur sera renvoyé.

Mais la personne qui voulait avoir « ADAPUNK0795 » a utilisé un compte sur notre mystérieux échange au lieu d’un wallet sous son contrôle. Ainsi, le NFT a été renvoyé à l’adresse de l’échange, où il n’atteint pas la personne spécifique, car il s’agit d’un grand wallet utilisé pour tous les clients de l’échange en même temps.

Ainsi, ces tokens y resteront probablement pour toujours, car ils n’atteignent pas le client qui voulait les avoir et l’échange ne s’en soucie pas.

De telles offres « Envoyez-nous quelque chose et nous vous renvoyons quelque chose. » (même si elles sont légitimes et non des arnaques) ne peuvent normalement pas être effectuées avec des comptes d’échange, mais uniquement si vos ADA sont dans un vrai wallet, celui où vous avez les clés et vous le contrôlez avec une application de wallet comme Daedalus, Yoroi, ccvault, ….

Il faut voir comment fonctionnent les échanges. Ils gèrent tous les fonds de leurs clients ensemble dans de grands wallets.

Considérez la transaction, dans laquelle vous envoyez le 6999 ADA de Binance à l’escroc :
https://cardanoscan.io/transaction/6f93ac31033b80780c4a2f309970b3ef6b78133fd713a9d7a5bd07721667e3aa

Dans les sorties il y a en plus de vos 6999 ADA pleins d’autres sorties d’autres clients envoyant à d’autres adresses en même temps que vous. Et cette transaction n’est pas venue de quelque chose qui peut être identifié comme vous personnellement, mais de trois adresses appartenant à un grand wallet de Binance.

Et la transaction dans laquelle le pauvre type ci-dessus qui n’a pas reçu son « ADAPUNK » envoie les 35 ADA ressemble assez, par exemple :
https://cardanoscan.io/transaction/24af3d43c13be9a2635fcb92c3376de0b3ef1f23fd36b225ee2c6c3837230651

Une grande entrée de ce wallet que nous examinons et beaucoup, beaucoup de sorties vers beaucoup d’adresses différentes avec de petites et grandes quantités.

C’est pourquoi je suis si sûr qu’il s’agit d’un échange.

Oui, ils partent tous de
https://cardanoscan.io/address/addr1q8g77agasft90nnrln487665tf4nz9tt0z9df0l5z637yavnfrlkaatu28n0qzmqh7f2cpksxhpc9jefx3wrl0a2wu8qu5g9nq
(ou une des autres adresses du même wallet) à
https://cardanoscan.io/address/addr1qxu7ja9hduaqllh08qddamckewlhxf06vaansaacgcw864qwq3wh8ycd3n4ulgmjsd7yg99dexmrjn5jvq02zndyl53sgu4pen
et
https://cardanoscan.io/address/addr1qx6h6asj87apq30aezsygrg5lw44tezr4stgljayhxmzznn8s5y6e2tjf8kl9qkdt8tuue4anf0m2hjdnx09x7swdfpqxu74xt.

Ce que je pense se passe ici : le premier de ces trois wallets est utilisé pour collecter les transactions entrantes de l’échange et les fonds sont ensuite transférés vers deux wallets qui sont utilisés pour les transactions sortantes. Donc, tous les trois vont ensemble.

Si vous souhaitez mettre ADA à partir d’un vrai wallet sur votre compte d’échange (par exemple, Binance), ils vous donnent une adresse de réception spéciale (qui n’est utilisée que spécifiquement pour vous). Les transactions entrantes de addr1…u8qu5g9nq ressemblent exactement à la collecte de fonds à partir de ces adresses de réception afin que l’échange puisse les utiliser.

Par exemple, la transaction dans laquelle vos ADA ont été soumis à l’échange serait :
https://cardanoscan.io/transaction/8c8c29a9ca8ea7af41deefee3da32fbe2ed43f3d036e84c8db1a0131849beec7
(addr1…r8sgguw4x est l’adresse où le vol a été collecté et Ddz…qfLxgdRSW est l’adresse de réception de l’échange.)

La nuit suivante, cette transaction entrante a été collectée dans le portefeuille addr1…u8qu5g9nq avec de nombreuses autres transactions entrantes :
https://cardanoscan.io/transaction/7b78ccd7c9730027d22f17aaa0a2cb360bd9dd07a92d85c49968ebd5c7334105

Comme écrit ci-dessus, il ne s’agit pas de (stake) pools.

Les transactions d’échanges sont pour la plupart automatiques. Il n’y a probablement pas un humain contrôlant chacune de ces transactions à la main, mais un programme qui le fait, lorsque vous cliquez sur les bons boutons, par exemple, Binance.

Désolé, non pas que je sache. Nous pourrions peut-être identifier de quel échange il s’agit si nous regardons encore plus en profondeur. Mais comme dit précédemment, ce n’est pas fini alors. Même si vous leur demandez de vous dire où est allé l’argent, il se peut que ce soit encore quelque part dans le monde, où vous n’atteindrez pas les criminels.

Trouver d’autres personnes qui sont tombées pour les mêmes escrocs pourrait aider, au moins pour convaincre l’échange qu’il s’agissait d’une fraude et qu’ils devraient fournir des informations. Mais peut-être ne le feront-ils que si certaines autorités le demandent – ​​ainsi, la police, les tribunaux ou les avocats peuvent être nécessaires.

Bonjour et merci pour tous ces éclaircissements.

J’ai créer un topic, il y a quelques jour, pour essayer de trouver des personnes qui se sont fait arnaquer comme moi et pour le moment aucune personne s’est manifestée.

Pour le wallet je suis convaincu que c’est un “trust wallet” ou “métamask” ou “du même type”.

Après une recherche plus poussée, je suis tombé sur une adresse “bnb1fnd0k5l4p3ck2j9x9dp36chk059w977pszdgdz” qui correspond à “un trust wallet” de binance.
Il y a actuellement plus d’un millions “d’ada” sur ce portefeuille, ainsi que des milliers d’autres cryptomonnaies.

Un wallet comme “trust wallet” au vu de ce que je sais, personne d’autre que le propriétaire peut y avoir accès pour y déplacer des fonds sauf que n’importe qui peut y avoir accès visuellement, ainsi qu’à toutes les transactions.

Je pense que Binance qui est le créateur de ce wallet ne respecte pas la loi puisque ces wallets n’ont absolument pas besoin de KYC( c’est donc une belle porte ouverte pour les pirates, les escrocs, les terroristes, le blanchiment d’argent, etc…)

En conclusion, je pense que mes “ada” sont perdus à jamais, car comme je vous l’ai dit dans un message précédent ni la police, ni les tribunaux en FRANCE( mon dossier a été classé sans suite par le procureur de la république, une semaine seulement après ma plainte à la gendarmerie nationale) agiront malgré tous les hacks que l’on peut constater tous les jours ou presque partout dans le monde.

En tout cas je vous remercie pour ce que vous avez fait pour moi.

Bonne journée

Cordialement,

Chris.

It is necessary to oblige the developers of all cardano wallets to implement an ad before creating a wallet containing a warning about fraud methods. And also add a menu with info about known scammers to wallets. And only after reading and answering a number of questions, it is allowed to use the wallet. You also need to create a fixed topic on this forum with information about fraud methods, then embed the link of this topic in the warning window before using the wallet.

1 Like