Hello all, I got sick of chasing high ROI pools that would soon then fill and make me move again. I believe I have a method to solve this. So I’m running an experiment to see if it works, how well it does, and if it can be optimized to actually turn a profit for me/the pool operator. Not going to explain how yet, I want to see how it plays out. Will look at spending some of the % on supporting some undergraduate blockchain research…that would be cool.
To do this I have registered my first stake pool. Once it hits 5 M ADA mark the main experiment can start. A little more detail on the pool site https:hi-roi.com
Ticker should be HROI1 pull request sent a few hours ago so…hopefully I got it right.
Oh and I decided to celebrate the experiment start by sending 500 real ADA (on the main net) as a prize to the first staker to trigger it. Need to hit the 5 M first.
Oh forgot to add, data and results will be shared with the community. Might need some help putting that together hit me up if you want to help.