👍 [ADA] Let us invest in the future of Mankind! - Cardano24

Let me introduce myself real quick for you.
My Name is Holger - Founder of Cardano24 , I am 43 years old and have an
“extreme” IT-Background.

From being the Founder & CEO of Companies till running Datacenter-Locations
around the world - all this can be found in my CV.

I am seriously a mix out of everything. I am a programmer, administrator, and business-man. Maybe we call it Business-“Geek” :wink:
With my skillset, I did projects like building and running the IT-Infrastructure
(Server-Clusters, Network/Routing, Software-Programming, Exchange-Gateways)
of a German Federal Bank , so that they are able to offer their own CreditCard-Project to the public.

I want to believe in a future where we manage to focus on things, we should already do:

• Mankind - I believe in the Unity of all Humans - We just need to learn it!
  • Freedom - Everyone should be able to share his thoughts freely and express himself like he wants if it does not harm the freedom of others!
  • There are no Borders - The limit is what you can imagine!

When I learned about Cardano / ADA and its Goals and the ideas
behind it - it totally flashed and hyped me!
I strongly believe that this new Crypto-Currency can help Mankind to get a new level of Freedom that we need in our Future !

And because of that, I am dedicating a ton of lifetime, work, and money into supporting Cardano / ADA.

Last week alone, I spent almost EUR 20,000 on server hardware.
Yes that sounds exaggerated, maybe stupid, but I don’t do things by halves - my goals are long term.

My main-goal with Cardano24 is not going for the quick money and therefore trying to get a lot of Delegations.
My goal is to build a bullet-proof infrastructure and help the Cardano / ADA Network with my Pool and the great Infrastructure behind it. That is why “all” of my money goes into extreme Hardware & Development!

If you have the same thoughts as me, want to support the Cardano / ADA Project in an effective way, or just want to have the chance to get some free ADA as StakePool-Reward, then feel free to delegate some ADA to Cardano24 StakePool!

It does not matter how much, just delegate 10 ADA if you want - every Delegation helps to make the Cardano-Network better !

Here is the most important data:

StakePool-Name: Cardano24
Ticker: ADA
Pool ID: be6d07b366b26dd577682e0e499c0d81988d8b3f49b52b853691eeba
Webseite: https://cardano24.com

Our current Hardware-Specs:
https://cardano24.com/cardano24-server-hardware

Our current locations:
https://cardano24.com/cardano24-locations-topology-germany-usa-finland-russia

BE a part of the Cardano24-Pool, and let US create something for our future !

Thank you VERY MUCH for reading all this.

p.s.: Feel free to share this post or our website, every support helps - thanks!

Best regards,
Holger

3 Likes

Wow, congratulations on that! :smile:

Hey @RobJF

Yeah, we are very glad that we got that one.
Sometimes, it’s the small things which make you smile, or tiny 3-letters! :smiley:

1 Like

Your mission is a noble one! I hope you’re successful!

@Cardano-420

Thank you for your nice words.

Yeah I really believe in it.
And therefore here are the latest news - check it out:

I would be glad for any feedback, leave a comment, delegate something as a way to say “well done” and encourage other to do the same! Please feel free to do the “same” and help each other!

Let’s get Mankind a bit closer to each other!

Thanks!

Best regards,
Holger

3 Likes