Ada Stolen from Yoroi wallet… help

Hi @faretheewell I assumed using something from official Yoroi website would be secure as they should be trying to protect us. Unfortunately I’m not a computer expert and try my best to keep my laptop secure but after this I realise it may not be as secure as I thought although it’s a brand new laptop and has all the antivirus and everything set up.

I’ve read other posts and some people have had ada stolen from Yoroi wallet and not stored seed online or on phones etc. Surely something should be done by Yoroi or cardano to ensure our Ada is safe. It seems as though after taking decision to stake I decided to move it to Yoroi and within days it was stolen.

By any chance @faretheewell @HeptaSean I have the crypto exchange apps on my phone is it possible that my apple iPhone could be infected with something and my crypto stolen from exchanges?

Although I will be moving whatever I have staked from exchanges to my ledger possibly just selling everything and not investing in crypto as people literally stealing other peoples hard earned money with no consequences.