AdaScan future

@bovich
Good News. Happy to hear that!
ADAscan to the moon! :grinning:

Huge win for the community, the site developer and the Cardano Foundation. Kudos to the foundation per Nathan Kaiser for stepping up to the plate!!! Being in IT, I have an appreciate for the huge investment in time that was put into building a clearly best in class website and we would want want to ensure a level playing field for those that are helping to build up the community. I was thinking the same when I saw that Phil suggested the CF step in. There is plenty of room for multiple products that have similar functionality. I’m quite sure community will use whichever features of a given site that appeals to them. It fosters healthy competition for the benefit of the ecosystem. Guess I will now cut this email short and get back onto AdaScan.net! @bovich @phil.lewis @Nathan_Kaiser

3 Likes

Sorry guys we didnt know there is this drama going on. @bovich - maybe you could have just reached out to us but you never replied to my email. We will add AdaScan back as the 2nd option to Seiza. Should be up on Monday or Tuesday.

11 Likes

Maybe. It wasn’t smart but I did what I did. I am sorry. Let’s move on.

You don’t have to do it.

2 Likes

Well it is already up. It is better to have 2 explorers anyways so paranoid users can check their transactions twice :slight_smile:

6 Likes