Ambassador Journal - Thomas Lindseth - November 2023

Hello everyone,

November, the much-anticipated Summit Month, has been an absolute whirlwind – truly the most wonderful time of the year! The month turned out to be even more hectic than expected, and I’m thrilled to share that it exceeded my hopes and expectations.

The month commenced with a trip to England to attend the Cardano Summit community-led event. It was an incredible experience, and a big shoutout to the @Upstream team for orchestrating a flawless event. The vibrant discussions, insightful panels, and surprisingly delicious sandwiches made it a memorable occasion.

Upon returning home, I immersed myself in the main event livestreams, Twitter feeds, and any available information to soak in the atmosphere as much as possible from behind my computer. Not to mention the amazing feedback I got from the norwegian community members that attended the event. Admittedly, FOMO hit hard as I witnessed the exciting developments in Dubai. Kudos to the Cardano Foundation for putting on a spectacular conference unlike anything I’ve seen.

Swiftly transitioning, I dived into organizing a Cardano Summit community-led event in Oslo. I’ve detailed the event in a recap, which you can find here. I want to express my heartfelt thanks to our sponsors, the host team, panel participants, and everyone who attended. Your contributions made this the best event I’ve ever hosted.

In the realm of DRep, November was full of work on the code of conduct document. The first version is now out for community feedback, and I encourage everyone to share their thoughts.You can read the document here. Link to feedback forum is in the document itself.

Looking ahead, I’m excited for December and the prospects that 2024 holds. The Cardano community continues to thrive, and I’m eager to see the innovations, discussions, and collaborations that will shape our future.

Thank you all for your continued support, and here’s to an exciting and promising December!

Sending cheers,

Thomas