Ambassador Journal - Thomas Lindseth - October 2023

Hello everyone,

October was an incredibly busy and eventful month, to say the least. It’s been a whirlwind of activity, and while it’s a bit challenging to summarize it all properly, I can assure you that it’s been worth every moment. Here’s a glimpse into the hectic month of October.

I’ve logged an impressive 28 Cardano-related meetings during this month, and that’s not even counting the time and effort dedicated to Cardano Summit planning.

One of the major undertakings this month has been focused on planning the dRep workshop. It’s been a rewarding and intensive process, with a focus on creating a valuable learning experience for the Cardano community.

Amidst the packed schedule, I’ve continued to create and share content on YouTube. In these videos we aim to keep the Cardano community informed and engaged, ensuring that everyone is up to date.

The hard work and dedication put into October are bearing fruit, and I’m excited to see the impact and results of these efforts in the days to come.

November is just around the corner, and it’s gearing up to be a monumental month. I’ll be heading to London to meet with the vibrant Cardano community there for the Cardano Summit Community-led event. Shortly after, I’ll return home to Oslo to host the same event, which promises to be an incredible experience.

I’m genuinely looking forward to sharing all that November has in store. There are several significant events on the horizon, even though I can’t disclose all the details publicly just yet. But I will leave you with a little tease.

Last, but not least I would like to send some extra love to @Eystein_Hansen for his amazing cooperation and help. I would not have been able to do half the work I do now on Cardano if it was not for him.

Thank you for your unwavering support, and I’m excited to see where this journey takes us.

Sending lots of love,

Thomas

3 Likes

Same goes to you Thomas. You are building the Nordic community step by step and I am with you on this journey full of hosky related jokes, witty comments and bizzare travel stories. Would not have it any other way!