Another newbie question

Trying to figure out the Catalyst app. Instructions on Cardanians point to a voting section on Yoroi Wallet. I do not see such a section on my app, and I should meet required funding for the upcoming vote. Pulling my hair out trying to figure out
how to get verified. Granted, I am using the mobile app…

HI @ab256406 ,

the voting registration for Fund3 is closed. You could wait for the next Fund4 registration voting. For Fund3, you need minimum 2950 ADA to be eligible.

Please see this Youtube video for Fund3 registration anyway → Cardano Fund3 Registration - Step by Step Guide For Yoroi, Project Catalyst - YouTube

Registration Fund3
Registration starts: February 17, 2021, 19:00 PM UTC (Approximately two hours from now)
Registration ends (Snapshot): March 03, 2021, 19:00 PM UTC

Voting

Voting starts: March 5, 2020, 19:00 PM UTC

Voting ends: March 24, 2021, 19:00 PM UTC

Tallying and funding

Start of tallying: March 24, 2021, 19:00 PM UTC

End of tallying: April 02 2021, 19:00 PM UTC

Funding: **~**April 04 2021 19:00 PM UTC

Good luck on the registration for Fund4 :+1:

Best regards,
@andreassosilo

2 Likes

You can see the official article from IOHK also → Catalyst - Fund3 FAQ – IOHK Support

1 Like

Happy cake day!

1 Like

Thanks @Donnybaseball :partying_face:

Thanks guys. So, I’ve watched some vids on this, and it sounds as if I cannot use my Ada held on hard wallet to vote? So, if delegated already from my hard wallet, would I have to first remove it from the pool, transfer to another wallet, register to vote with it, and then redelegate after voting?! I’m already envisioning having two stacks of Ada for this…one for delegating and one for voting. Am I understanding this correctly? I’d like to get this figured out in time for the next fund4. Thanks!

Hi @ab256406 ,

I do have Ledger Nano S too (hardware wallet paired to Daedalus). So this is what I did. I created another Daedalus wallet (that’s not paired). I transferred enough ADA to this 2nd wallet. I stake/delegate both of the wallets in a stake pool (yes, you can still delegate your voting wallet).

And try to check the news about registration for Fund4 in April. If you have any question, don’t hesitate to ask again.

Best regards,
@andreassosilo