Using My ADA Voting Power in Fund 4

Hello,

I have been invested in ADA for a while and am already a delegated staker using the ADA Lite wallet with a hardware wallet. I am aware I may need a new wallet to participate in voting and this will be my first time doing so.

I am looking to participate in the next possible round of voting, I believe I can no longer vote in Fund 3 due to the deadline passing, so I assume I would want to register for Fund 4 and am seeking guidance and the process for this.

My hardware wallet use may be an issue, so I intend to move my ADA to the best available hot wallet for which I will be considering daedalus. I am looking for advice on the steps I have to take in order to become a voter as soon as possible. Do we have awareness of the Fund 4 snapshot and when this will be? I have the required minimum of 3,000 ADA to vote.

Please can someone advise me or direct me to relevant materials for the future round which I can participate in or any relevant details. I am happy to create and set up the wallet appropriately, but I do not wish to miss another round of voting. I can find a lot of detail on Fund 3 but obviously that is no longer possible.

Any Daedelus wallet is not currently created yet, so I am keen to understand when any snapshot would be taken and what other steps I will need to follow to vote with Daedalus and the catalyst app.

I also believe that my delegated staking would still be possible, whilst also using my voting power and gaining further rewards through voting.

Any help or advice will be appreciated

Best wishes

Staking85

I would love to know it as well. Just now learn about Fund3 voting and Fund4. I would love to participate in Fund4 as well.

What are the best platforms to get the latest news/updates besides this forum? Twitter/Discord?

Thank you and looking forward to my first votes when Fund4 is available.

Hi @Stake85 & @CryptocurrencyWorld ,

You could actively participate for the proposal of the project. Please join Project Catalyst, and you can see all the proposal from Fund3, Fund4, and so on. You could even propose your own idea.

Hope it helps.

Best regards,
@andreassosilo

1 Like