Bitrex is Bad, edit:Binance too

Yeah ive had a significant amount of ADA at brittrex stuck there for quite some time now. Can’t withdraw this is painful. Binance at least can fix the issues faster.

1 Like

Am I the only one that is assuming that Cardano will someday become a crypto exchange, making binance, bitrex, coinbase etc. obsolete?

2 Likes

I am honestly close to sell to ETH, transfer to Binance and buy ADAs back

but I just realised Binance is still blocked…

@jvargas714 are you sure Binance is fine for ADA with you?

Based on when Bittrex changed status from waiting for patch to routine maintenance, its been two days since they’ve had the patch but still waiting for the wallet activation. No idea if that’s their normal pace or not. Still able to buy/trade through all this but my ADA has been on Bittrex for a long time now.

1 Like

they are hodling our ADA until the price will double and then sell :sunglasses:

1 Like

Wallet still disabled at Bittrex. Any updates?

Problem fixed! We can finally withdraw ADA in Bittrex.

4 Likes

I’ve brought ADA a few times on Binance. as far as i can tell they periodically disable withdrawals and then re-enable them for a short time.

The key is to catch the open window before they close it again.

I have to say though it actually worries in a little bit how fragile the Cardano network seems. Hopefully this will be resolved for good soon…

Can’t withdraw from Bittrex after 5 hours.

Everything is taking time to complete with the high activity worldwide. It took me 31 hours to transfer $553 worth of BTC from GDAX to binance. 31 hours to get 6 confirmations and complete the transfer.

This isn’t necessarily true. It’s just the way these exchanges do their bulk transfers.

I funded my binance account through my private eth wallet in 3 minutes even though the network is currently overloaded. Yet after I exchanged it to ada I still cannot withdraw after 8 hours of waiting.

The exchanges need to get their act together.

. Last night transfered ADA from daedalus to binance and still after seven hours no ADA in Binance. transaction in Daedalus shows successful. I guess its not just bittrex. same here issues with binance. i think .

I personally think this is a scaling issue with cardano. If it was just the exchanges it wouldn’t take a long time to receive funds in the exchange wallet when sending ada.

I just hope they resolve this when the network is decentralized.

I transfered from Bittrex a small amount yesterday night at 23:00gmt and this morning at 10:00gmt it was in my Daedalus.

I then trnsfered a bigger sum (at 10:00gmt) and at 14:00gmt I am still waiting.
On Bittrex it says that the tx has been authorised.
I think it means that my tx is in the Bittrex queue waiting for the actual transaction to be started in the Cardano testnet.

My guess is that is not a Cardano problem.

hey guys, does anyone know what’s the minimum withdraw from binance?
thanks!

yea, please ignore, it’s 0.1, found it.

Definitely a Bittrex trick to get liquidity with ADA or similar. I was just in time to receive my second withdrawal and now the Wallets for ADA have been disabled again under the fake excuse of ‘maintenance’.

It is definitely a Bitrex scam not Cardano

1 Like

Like I said, it is heavy congestion. Remember this crypto trading is a worldwide level of participation.

https://news.bitcoin.com/coinbase-withdrawal-delays-leave-users-frustrated-crying-foul/

1 Like

ADA Wallet Disabled again on Bittrex?
Anybody knows what’s happening? … .it’s worrying

They say: Pending developer code updates