Cardano’s ecosystem continues to grow at a remarkable rate. Builders across the community keep BuildingOnCardano, and partnerships and connections continue between different projects…
Here’s a brief recap of this past week’s highlights within the Cardano universe
- First, we’d like to make a shoutout to Arthur Prestidge who took the Cardano flag to the top of the world!
- We’d also like to thank everyone who joined the IOG team in Barcelona for a special Audit & Certification meetup.
- In other news, Indigo Protocol Private Testnet went live.
- Aada Finance testnet went live
- Minswap DEX announced that the First Testnet Participation Rewards are now claimable on Drip Dropz
- Eternl wallet announced that their DApp browser (beta) is now live as part of the V.1.7.9 release.
- Adahandle has announced a series of partnerships this week with Cardashift, Cardano Mixer, Revuto and Iagon Official
- Astro Swap App, a Cardano DEX, announced a new partnership with Velero DAO
- COTInetwork announced a new partnership with GADA Launchpad
- Blueshiftfi announced a new partnership with Symbiosis Fi.
We’re just scratching the surface with all the activity going on in the Cardano ecosystem. There are hundreds of projects out there doing great work and we want to give a big thank you to all of them for sharing their news with us.
Remember, Cardano is a decentralized platform. This list is not meant to be an endorsement of any kind, it’s just a collection of information. Always do your own research before getting involved in any project.
Thanks for reading and please let us know if we missed anything important below!