Can not submit transactions, please help StakeKeyAlreadyRegisteredDELEG

Here is my account balance:

cardano-cli query utxo \
    --address $(cat payment.addr) \
    --mainnet

Output:

TxHash                                 TxIx        Amount
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9aa1546fee66ab089eef5a81db07388302676dede2c5679eb891a9496cb41372     0        21603269 lovelace

When I submit the transaction with command:

cardano-cli transaction submit \
    --tx-file tx.signed \
    --mainnet

I got the error:

Command failed: transaction submit  Error: Error while submitting tx: ShelleyTxValidationError ShelleyBasedEraMary (ApplyTxError [DelegsFailure (DelplFailure (DelegFailure (StakeKeyAlreadyRegisteredDELEG (KeyHashObj (KeyHash "c93c22a42a4441d198b01c805fcc8500a6f8878262976dddd4093d84")))))])

This is all the information of my account:

Please help!!

It seems like from and to address are the same. Are you sending to yourself or not?

How can I get rid of it bro?

What is the transaction you want to submit?

I followed the guide here:Guide: How to build a Cardano Stake Pool - CoinCashew and then I can not submit the transaction. I just want to register my stake address

ok - the error suggests that it is already registered… can you see in the balance that 2 ADA is missing now? when query the utxo?

Yes my balance is missing 2ADA now. UTXO is 1

Good - so that means the stake certificate is registered.

So what to do now? it seems the step is not successful

it is not successful because you already did it - you can go to the next step…

1 Like

thank you a lot sir. let’s me try it

did you double submit? because I see your stake key status is active now. you can continue the next step.

I have tried to submit multi times because I never see it is successful :(( What I can do now?

Don’t worry just continue the next step. you will be fine.

1 Like

Thank you a lot bro!

bro how can you know my key is active?

the system just try to tell you that you double spend this transaction and that is it. You can continue to the next step.

1 Like

bro now I need to deposit at least 500 ADA right?

just copy you stake key and then search. the status is show.

1 Like

thank you a lot, I can see my baby here: Stake Key c93c22a42a4441d198b01c805fcc8500a6f8878262976dddd4093d84 - Cardanoscan